Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Anambra Born First Class Law School Graduand And His Yo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Anambra Born First Class Law School Graduand And His Yo (789 Views)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Floors Ukachwukwu And The Two Uba Brothers / Prince Osisioma Foundation Renovates Awambia Prisons, Empowers Inmates / My Goal Was To Make 'a's In All My Courses - UNIZIK Best Graduand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Anambra Born First Class Law School Graduand And His Yo by Frankdotcom: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
It was an event were honours were giving to those who deserved it. In his usual love and honour for youths, Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah attended the Call to Bar ceremony 2016 to identify with Ndi Anambra whom have been the salts of youth development in Anambra.

One of the highlight was his strong presence to celebrate with one of the Youth leaders in the state,  Barr Ifesi Muoneme who tops as the convener of The Anambra Achievers (TAA) and also an erstwhile Chief Judge of the Students Union Government, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

He also identified with one of the first class graduates from Anambra state, Barr.Promise Madubuobu, a former Chief Judge of the Law Students Association (LAWSA)  Unizik. He rewarded the young lady with an undisclosed sum of cash in foreign currencies.

Addressing the press, Ubah said, "Today, I am much delighted and proud to see that Ndi Anambra have continued to become pacesetters and has never relented in distinguishing themselves in all they do. I am happy to celebrate with these young stars, our first class brain and most especially one of my media activists together with his friends. He also happen to be a son to me. Ifesi Muoneme is a young man with so many God given talents.  have known and admired the young man from his days in the University, for being vocal and fearless. His type will give hope to to the hopeless and also Justice to the common man because when you hear him speak, you will know that truly he is a Minister in the temple of Justice.

To our own first class material, what more can I say than to congratulate her for taking the bull by the horn and making our state proud having achieved this great feat. More is to come on her way, and as a shining star, the sky is her starting point. I am so proud of Anambra youths because they are doing great and excellent. Congratulations to all of them as I wish them successful practice. As the Chief Justice of Nigeria charged them all today, may they be just in all their dealings and likewise advocate for the best interest of Nigeria and for a better society.

Recall that currently Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah is sponsoring 71 Anambra youths for a trip to London. One of the activists in the state and leader Association of People Living with sickle cell disorder, Aisha Edwards encouraged leaders in Anambra state to emulate Dr Ifeanyi Ubah who has set unprecedented record in youths empowerment since the creation of the state.

http://www.franklynonwubiko.com/2016/12/dr-ifeanyi-ubah-empowers-anambra-born.html

Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Anambra Born First Class Law School Graduand And His Yo by mazimee(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Man of timber and caliber

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Do This / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Adagbe, Anambra State Today / Which Nairaland App Are Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.