Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks (808 Views)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Live hygienic, live clean and live healthy..ur health is ur responsibilities, water thanks that r not properly cleaned grows bacterial which can causes bacterial infections wen the water is been used to cook, bath,drink and wash cloth.. Ur rugs and chairs accumulates and stores a lot of dusts..call us today for rug, chair vaccum and washing and also for thorough Washing and scrubbing of ur water tanks with anti bacteria chemicals...... contact Housecare services 08034828586.. watsap 08121680787
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Live clean and stay healthy...
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Happy clean weekend
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Housecare services... We at ur service
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
We r open for business
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Better cleaning from us, call
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by eyinola: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by Skyfornia(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wonder how people advertise on social network without putting address or location. So if I'm in kaduna now, I should call you?
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by TUBLEZ(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Skyfornia:
I wonder how people advertise on social network without putting address or location. So if I'm in kaduna now, I should call you?
.. LOCATION, ONIPANU LAGOS
Re: We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks by Skyfornia(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
TUBLEZ:
.. LOCATION, ONIPANU LAGOS

I'm setting up a laundry and cleaning services around yaba so I'd like to incorporate your services into mine.. Check my signature for my digits and holla me on WhatsApp let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

ok / How Parents Present Their Daughters To Lecturers As Gifts Of Sexual Experiment. / Wedding Bells ...mmenyene And Mefiok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.