Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) (2586 Views)

Lady Seen Angrily Cutting Off Her Daughter's New Hair Because It Was Paid For By / Slay Queen Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Hernandez2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
This lady's hair was cut off because her boyfriend would not pay for the hair that was done and the hair dresser decided to cut the hair off...
Share your thoughts

Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by yekparikpa(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
I think I'll like the movie!
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by KAPOVee: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
THIS STORY GET AS HIN BE O
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by goldbim(f): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin That is what happens if you call yourself a lady and you refuse to have what we call VEXMONEY..#act like a lady,think like a man# cool.

2 Likes

Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Mologi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
...look at the lady's like egbere own...

op...come tell us when the movie wil ve out..
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by stexsy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
God ll judge buhari very soon
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by chocodaviva(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin That is what happens if you call yourself a lady and you refuse to have what we call VEXMONEY..#act like a lady,think like a man# cool.

u deserve an award for ur comment babe
VEX MONEY be saving smart babe since 1702
dat stylist na criminal oh lolz

1 Like

Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by goldbim(f): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
chocodaviva:

u deserve an award for ur comment babe
VEX MONEY be saving smart babe since 1702
dat stylist na criminal oh lolz
grin the stylist does not want to listen to stories..#no time# grin.
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by ShayGirl(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeee, my tommy ooo

In her life, she would never smell that hairdressing shop again talkless of depending totally on a man for her hairdo instead of having a little alternative with her...

Ladies should learn to be independent and not direct all their burdens on a guy's shoulders...she should have at least have little change on her to save her d embarrassment and if at all she doesn't have, plaiting didi or all back isnt a bad idea and if occasion calls for it, wear wig to go out if necesary.

Buhari has made things too difficult for one to cross his or her boundary these days.
#Wicked hairdresser# cool
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by chocodaviva(f): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
goldbim:
grin the stylist does not want to listen to stories..#no time# grin.

especially stories DAT touch # my ribs hurts thanks to d pixels#

1 Like

Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by ObaKlaz: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ladies... Quick to call we guys broke or stingy. Yet, they can't even foot their own bills. Just like my girlfriend: she goes all feminist and 'Bosslady' on social media, I just laugh whenever I read her posts, cos I know she'd be in deep sh*t should I decide not to give her my hard earned Raba behind the scenes! cheesy cheesy
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
So embarrassing!!!
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Hernandez2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mologi:
...look at the lady's like egbere own...

op...come tell us when the movie wil ve out..

Lol...this na real o
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who goes to the salon to fix hair without money? sad

The young girl just disgraced herself..smhhhh
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Everblazinggg(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
C
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Some ladies ain't got no shame though...so you made YOUR own hair, who tha f.uck is supposed to pay for that?
I can't even...feminist my left balls. undecided undecided
Re: Hair Dresser Cuts Customer's Hair Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Pay (photo) by Xionez(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol.
And i thought the guy that made his gf's dad remove the roofsheets of their house with the intention of renovating it but only to disappear after the work was done, was cruel.

This one takes it up a notch higher.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Fauzia... The Egyptian Prostituite Trending / Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) / Davido Shuts Down Big Stage In Toronto, Canada, Flaunts His NO 7 Jersey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.