Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,730 members, 7,959,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? (2470 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Science Has Found Evidence Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
I saw this on Fb. Minding my own business though

Can anyone confirm this? This will be really good news if true. Finally Jesus will be proven to those who have refused to believe

smiley

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by talktonase(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmm were they doubting his existence before?
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
talktonase:
Hmmm were they doubting his existence before?

Yep. You weren't? undecided
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by talktonase(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

Yep. You weren't? undecided
I dont believe all such archaeological lies...
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by ucheheart(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
So whose shit is it,?

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
talktonase:
I dont believe all such archaeological lies...

Lol
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by tohpahz(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
I thought faeces break dwn
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by thesicilian: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Like we even need their 'evidence' in the first place.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by Richirich713: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
There's more than enough evidence that he existed, we don't need more.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Richirich713:
There's more than enough evidence that he existed, we don't need more.

Really? Mind sharing? undecided
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by lomprico(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol!

Is this mockery or what?

Shìt whey I shìt for bush last week don disappear n turn to sand, na 2000 year old shít this peeps wan con tell me survive? Lol

Definitely a mockery grin

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by Richirich713: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

Lol go read Ehrman book did Jesus exist, stop reading Internet mythists/Facebook posts and meme pics. Read books written by trained scholars.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by Immorttal: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
never laughed so hard in a week. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol go read Ehrman book did Jesus exist, stop reading Internet mythists/Facebook posts and meme pics. Read books written by trained scholars.

How many books by well trained Islamic or Greek or Egyptian scholars "validating" the existence of Allah, Zeus or Horus have you read that have led you to believe in Allah/Zeus or Horus?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by skeendyke: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hahn, take a break. You may collapse from the overtime hours you put in persisting in folly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
skeendyke:
Hahn, take a break. You may collapse from the overtime hours you put in persisting in folly. undecided

Believe it or not, I do this as a distraction smiley

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by Richirich713: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

How many books by well trained Islamic or Greek or Egyptian scholars "validating" the existence of Allah, Zeus or Horus have you read that have led you to believe in Allah/Zeus or Horus?

undecided

Lol I know of no such scholars who study the historian Allah or historical Zeus, they gods not human.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by skeendyke: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Have fun, Hahn.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol I know of no such scholars who study the historian Allah or historical Zeus, they gods not human .

So is yours

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
skeendyke:
Have fun, Hahn.

Trying to but people like you keep making it boring undecided
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by Richirich713: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

So is yours

smiley

grin that's why I told u to read Ehrman book, he's a skeptic, read non- christian scholars, 99 % all agree he existed. If u too lazy use wikipedia (u atheists always use it but when it completely disagrees with u, it suddenly not reliable grin) it doesn't even question his existence, it's says straight up he lived, gives the dates when he lived and died, just like they do for all historical figures on their encyclopedia.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by skeendyke: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

Trying to but people like you keep making it boring undecided
How's that?
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by skeendyke: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Richirich713:

grin that's why I told u to read Ehrman book, he's a skeptic, read non- christian scholars, 99 % all agree he existed. If u too lazy use wikipedia (u atheists always use it but when it completely disagrees with u, it suddenly not reliable grin) it doesn't even question his existence, it's says straight up he lived, gives the dates when he lived and died, just like they do for all historical figures on their encyclopedia.

Raptors and the Sabretooth existed 150 million years ago. Atheists have no problem with believing that.

The homo erectus existed like 2 million years ago. Atheists wholeheartedly believe that without questioning.

Jesus Christ lived only 2 thousand years ago. Atheists demand an evidence of His existence. Even all the documents written by brilliant historians attesting to His existence are not enough proof of His existence. Don't you see hypocrisy of atheists at work? They become willingly blind only when they come across the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Now! How Will this make unbelievers believe?

No amount of evidence will coerce ardent unbeliever. Unbelief isnt a head logical thing as folks think, it is the mind, spirit and soul knowledge. Even atheism is by faith too.

It is by faith that we please and "know" God.

For without faith it is impossible to.......

God hates pride- the reason lucifer became- those who dont believe in God never will as far ad is a matter of pride. Humility and reverence will get God's attention anytime, any-day.

Point is we are wasting time and resources trying to proove the things of faith.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

Can anyone confirm this? This will be really good news if true. Finally Jesus will be proven to those who have refused to believe

The gods of the agnostic, atheist, deists, humanist are disguises, but underneath the mask you with find big trouble.

At least protect the youth of the world from this soul destroying satanic inspired belief systems that ends in a Mental Asylum. You will seek help in times of need and these groups will mock you instead.

Mercy can not be found among them ! The end result is that you will soon suffer unexplained anger, moodiness, depression, inability to forgive, cruelty, etc, etc, etc. Then you will be ready to except scientific solutions to spiritual problems. They will give you dangerous mind altering drugs that has no cure.

The satanic master minds of these systems suffered terrible mental problems and spread explosive suffering to the world : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein and many more.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by hahn(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The gods of the agnostic, atheist, deists, humanist are disguises, but underneath the mask you with find big trouble.

At least protect the youth of the world from this soul destroying satanic inspired belief systems that ends in a Mental Asylum. You will seek help in times of need and these groups will mock you instead.

Mercy can not be found among them ! The end result is that you will soon suffer unexplained anger, moodiness, depression, inability to forgive, cruelty, etc, etc, etc. Then you will be ready to except scientific solutions to spiritual problems. They will give you dangerous mind altering drugs that has no cure.

The satanic master minds of these systems suffered terrible mental problems and spread explosive suffering to the world : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein, Jesus, Jehovah and many more.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
hahn:

smiley
Hi Hahn, the DNA results of this poo sample came back negative. But the DNA sample was a positive match to your DNA.
It stinks !
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
ucheheart:
So whose shit is it,?
The results of the DNA testing of the ball of poo proves a positive match to Hahn's DNA.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
hahn:

Hi Hahn, First, lets share this fact. There is proof that the ball of poo that you put on your post is your own.
I hear that it was sent for DNA testing. The test proved it was a positive match to your DNA.

To get a better understanding of why you cowardly mock a great man like Jesus Christ, we have viewed the German scientific results of study on the atheist mind;

A 22-year old study at a German University[/b] has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ agnosticsm is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.”

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by lepasharon(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol, you know if they take some DNA from that feces they can clone Jesus and bring him back to life.

#molecularbiology

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by MrPresident1: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Jesus is an ideology.

The ideology of the Negroes that died and went to heaven, living the Negroes dead, confused, and without orientation.
Re: Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=hahn post=51634467][/quote]Readers beware ! Hahn on Nairaland is a satanist and deceitful con-artist. He took the below post and altered it to deceive Nairaland readers into believing that this post portrays the mighty Jesus Christ as a satanist.

I repeat the original post below for clarity.

At least protect the youth [/b]of the world from this soul destroying satanic inspired belief systems that ends in a Mental Asylum. You will seek help in times of need and these groups will mock you instead.

[b]Mercy can not be found among them !
The end result is that you will soon suffer unexplained anger, moodiness, depression, inability to forgive, cruelty, etc, etc, etc. Then you will be ready to except scientific solutions to spiritual problems. They will give you dangerous mind altering drugs that has no cure.

The satanic master minds
of these systems suffered terrible mental problems and spread explosive suffering to the world : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein, and now Hahn of Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Faulted By Using My Tithe To Help Someone In Need? / Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential / Why Does The Muslims Do Not Pray In English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.