Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Is The Infinix Zero 4 Full Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The Infinix Zero 4 Full Review (646 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Infinix Zero 4 Full Review by TechsNG: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
The infinix zero 4 review is finally here. Although it took a while, it's rather late than never. The infinix zero 4 smartphone has been with me for over 2 weeks now. And all these while, the device was my daily driver.

The infinix Zero 4 x555 features the following key specs:

5.5inch 2.5D FHD Display with 1080p resolution
MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz
3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal expandable storage
16 Megapixels back camera with Laser Auto-focus, OIS, LED flash
8 Megapixels front camera with soft flash
Fingerprint Scanner
Android 6.0, Marshmallow customized with XOS
3200 mAh battery

In the video below, i talked on the design, display, performance, gaming, camera, battery and more. Please, kindly take out time and watch the video below. Also drop your comments and kindly share as well. BTW, questions are very much welcomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=truRdVNTPWI

CC: lalasticlala,seun

(1) (Reply)

How To Sync Outlook Contacts To Blackberry DTEK50 Directly? / Help. I Formatted My Apple Ipad And I Can't Remember My Icloud Login. / I Can Help You Unlock Your MTN E5573cs-322 MIFI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.