Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How I Stopped GLO From Deactivating My Left Over MB & SUB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Stopped GLO From Deactivating My Left Over MB & SUB (458 Views)

NCC Gives Airtel Right To Disconnect Glo From Its Network Over Indebtedness / How To Stop Glo From Deducting Your Airtime / How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped GLO From Deactivating My Left Over MB & SUB by Ssholly(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
It happen sometimes i was unable to finish my sub, atimes due to network failure and many reasons.
I was thinking on how to put an end to it and i stumble on this idea: i did this, the night for my sub to expire, changed the date and time of my phone and remove the battrey without switching off the phone till the next day. Yes it worked!! I was able to use the sub beyond the expiring date.
Though it might not work for ya.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Experience It? / Clean Android Phone Needed... In Karu, Abuja!! / Hot Deals On Any Type Of Phone, Laptops, Tablets, Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.