Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government (554 Views)

Apply For LEAP Africa School2work Programme For Nigerian Graduates 2018 / Where Are Our First-class Graduates And Professors? / I Come I Came I Concer, Why Are Nigerian Graduates Like This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by ademasta(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
We all know how uneasy the life of an average Nigerian can be after graduating from tertiary institution, when surely the government has no plans for us.

Why? Simply because we were promised entry into the room(success) as soon as we get the key(which is the education), but unfortunately the padlock has been changed. And only their children/relatives have copies of the keys.

My question:
If truly our leaders have changed the padlock before we brought the key, can't we just break the door?

Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by HQuadreal: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Na True sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by HQuadreal: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
HQuadreal:
Na True sha.
After they will say we Youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow. Nigeria na scam since day 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by ademasta(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
HQuadreal:

After they will say we Youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow.
Nigeria na scam since day 1.
Hmmm, is there future for nigerian graduates?
Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by HQuadreal: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
ademasta:

Hmmm, is there future for nigerian graduates?
I don't think so.
Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by ademasta(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
HQuadreal:

I don't think so.
Hmmmm
Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by HQuadreal: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2016
ademasta:

Hmmmm
Na True na.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by ademasta(m): 5:45am On Dec 05, 2016
HQuadreal:

Na True na.
Good morning boss
Re: Key & Padlock Scenerio: Nigerian Graduates And The Government by HQuadreal: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2016
ademasta:

Good morning boss
Boss ke na your boy I be oo.
Longtime.

(1) (Reply)

BUK Forum For Admitted Applicants 2016/17 / Battle Of The Course's / How To Aid Reading Of Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.