Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Am An Animal That Nature Determine The System Of Our Sex. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Am An Animal That Nature Determine The System Of Our Sex. (450 Views)

Xan's Share The Blessings Foundation Day Out With The Kids And Nature / Smile Of Nature Entertainments Brings To You All These And Many More / This Animal Was Killed By The Jtfs At My Place Of Work...who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am An Animal That Nature Determine The System Of Our Sex. by Asam2(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
I am an animal that nature determine the system of our sex.

If the weather is between 82 to 88 degrees all will be female. If it over 91 degrees, they will all be male. And if it between the two I. E 89.5 degrees, equal number of male and female will be bon. What am I......?

Sign ASA

(1) (Reply)

Nickelodeon To Spice Up Calabar Carnival / 365pay Is Paying!!! / Western Influence On Africans (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.