Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

"In All The Days Of The Week, I Hate Monday" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "In All The Days Of The Week, I Hate Monday" (539 Views)

This Happen During The Days / What Was This Called Back In The Days / Remembering Those Time Back In The Days Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"In All The Days Of The Week, I Hate Monday" by Modenzy: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
It is not that iam lazy. But I hate the days called monday.
Each time its weekend, I used to be happier because, i have a lot of time for myself and my family(s) but Immediately I remember that it's monday, my heart usually sinks and bettered. The thinking of how office work will be and that harsh boss that always shout.
My fellow nairalanders, what is your opinion?
Re: "In All The Days Of The Week, I Hate Monday" by Anticannibal(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Modenzy:
It is not that iam lazy. But I hate the days called monday.
Each time its weekend, I used to be happier because, i have a lot of time for myself and my family(s) but Immediately I remember that it's monday, my heart usually sinks and bettered. The thinking of how office work will be and that harsh boss that always shout.
My fellow nairalanders, what is your opinion?
i shake head for u!

(1) (Reply)

Jokes / Watch Planet And Sons Comedy Collection / The Old Lady Nd The Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.