Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT (699 Views)

It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / Another Fantastic Business Idea In Town / This Is A Life Time Business To Do Online And Job For Others Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by Lagban(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good evening. I am currently doing MMM and I know it is a short term way of investing me money and I am aware of the risks associated with it. I know it is risky but that is the easier way for me to increase my capital base for now as a student . Hw much do I need to start an agricultural business, ict business or important /export business ? I love business, it is just that I don't av the idea and I hate spending money on irrelevant things. I want to hustle kos i hate being broke. I want to have this money thru business which is something I like.

I am open to ideas or any information that will make me a better and real time entrepreneur.

Thanks.
Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lagban:
Good evening. I am currently doing MMM and I know it is a short term way of investing me money and I am aware of the risks associated with it. I know it is risky but that is the easier way for me to increase my capital base for now as a student . Hw much do I need to start an agricultural business, ict business or important /export business ? I love business, it is just that I don't av the idea and I hate spending money on irrelevant things. I want to hustle kos i hate being broke. I want to have this money thru business which is something I like.

I am open to ideas or any information that will make me a better and real time entrepreneur.

Thanks.

To begin with, do you have any skills or experience in any of the two areas you mentioned above?

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by Lagban(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
SnowJay92:

Zero skills but I love ict. I am in d health care field.
To begin with, do you have any skills or experience in any of the two areas you mentioned above?
Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by o2nigeria(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
We fabricate and supply various types of locally made production machines for Soap,Candle,paint, insecticide, liquid soap,Shampoo, izal etc. Call or Whatsapp us on 07037373022.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by darexkey(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2016
For the best agribusiness/ICT business you can do contact me on whatsapp 07039359066

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by Lagban(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
darexkey:
For the best agribusiness/ICT business you can do contact me on whatsapp 07039359066
Thanks bro. I will contact u.
Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by Blackkie: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
If your interest is in agriculture, I can be of aid to you.
There are so many things you can do with money in the agro world.

When you join our team, we shall do the following:-
.....offer you advanced education in many areas of agriculture
.....offer you one on one assistance in doing your farming projects
.....offer you hybrid seedlings at lowest rates
......help you raise funds the mush you can without interest and collateral

call 07036940035

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Lagban:

Thanks.

Read these to get started:

1. 50 Lucrative Business Ideas In Agriculture: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/agriculture-business-ideas/

2. A detailed guide on how to start your own export business: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/agricultural-export-business/

Get more business ideas and start your entrepreneur journey: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/ideas/

Before you give anyone your money, at least make sure you understand the basics. Lemme know if you need anything.

Good Luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

..... / Dollar Mastercard Issued By Nigerian Banks Vs Payoneer Master Card / CAT Buldozer D6H For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.