Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide (4583 Views)

Asbestos Roof Removal Services In Sydney / Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Toptic(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
I've been receiving a lot of calls from Nairalanders to show them how the Dynamic Ceiling Boards are made from wastes around us.
Today I decided to give the comprehensive manual out to just 20 people.
Inside the manual;
1. How to start with just N5,000. Yes! I mean it because 80% of the materials are wastes around us. And with the little sum of money you will have samples for customers.
2. How to source the materials around you free of charge!
3. Step by step on How to produce it manually. All you need is space, a man can produce over 50 manually daily.
4. Marketing strategy and feasibility study. How to make 110% profit on each boards.
5. The new formula we derived while setting up our Cameroon factory.
6. One month free mentorship package from me!
Price - FREE!
I've made enough money in this business over the last five years and I've help many here to do thesame.
This time im unleashing all ive learnt over the years to just 20 people.
Here is the criteria
You must be serious about starting the business.
You must be ready to make a donation for the manual.
Donation? Yes. The 20 people will have to name a price you think this information worth and at the end we will pick d average price and that will be the donation for the manual.
Warning!!! Only positive minded fellow. No child play here or I'll keep my stuff to myself. Smiles just kidding.
Let d game begin... You might not believe the gift you'll be giving your family this coming Xmas.

Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Mrjo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'm intrested

1 Like

Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Toptic(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2016
suggest the amount for donation
Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by sultaan(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
I hope you realize asbestos is carcinogenic and no longer used in the industry.

No one is actually manufacturing asbestos in the west so where are these coming from
Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Toptic(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2016
I used asbestos there cos thats what everyone knows ceiling boards to be. No harmful materials in the production.
Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Toptic(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
check this out
Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Toptic(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Latest

Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Kodia007(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Am interested
Re: Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide by Toptic(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Training manuals now available.
Only 10 copies.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria Going Too: The Sausage Roll(gala) I Bought Today. / JEWELRY/WATCHES / Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.