Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan (16129 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / How To Get Soft Mini Grant Of $1000 For Your Business / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2016
100k? Is this 1998 grin Kai buhari you are mean

2 Likes

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by BackToLife: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2016
GrandMasterLee:
Borrow the Money and Do MMM.

grin

1 Like

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by ephi123(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
duerap:
The promises keep pouring in from time immemorial...the time is ticking away... execution of promises still reading zero % on the scorecard.

looking at the trend, believe this government at your own peril!
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by joinnow: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Who soft loan help.
See him mouth from 20k
Naija too fall hand

1 Like

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by awa(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Is a lie if na APC talk am.

1 Like

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by dee02(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
awa:
Is a lie if na APC talk am.
grin grin grin
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by dee02(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2016
What is 20,000 going to do?! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by MisterGrace: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2016
thrillionaire:
...process your proposal and "veto" it..? Okay oo

grin grin Auto correct. Thanks man...

1 Like

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Osinbajo ....

lalasticlala - will you also get?

N20,000 to N50,000, N100,000 embarassed embarassed embarassed Too paltry

“We are working with these agencies to have that kind of glory of affordable loan to 1.2 million Nigerians to do trading of different kinds,’’ he added. What can these amounts do for business?

-Pure water business?
-Locally produced rice?
- Ugwu export?
- Ponzi scheme?
or what sef shocked

Na ponzi scheme sure pass for this kind loan.

lobish
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
phetto:
I NID HARD LOAN, MONEY WEY I GO COLLECT ND RUN

Your photos everywhere, you then develop high blood pressure
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by ephi123(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
kelvee:

He named the agencies as the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), Bank of Industry (BOI), Bank of Agriculture, the National Directorate of Employment(NDE), among others.
“About 1.2 million Nigerians are going to be given soft loans, may be at two or three per cent, loans of N20,000 to N50,000, N100,000, the traders, for people that have small businesses.

Are these people okay at all angry

Loan of 20k when inflation is about 17%?! What tangible business can be done with 20k in Nigeria of today? Smh
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by xnsandrxns: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Laolu Akande
Na u dem dey use lie send everytime abi
Ok
Comtinue
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by African101(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Real estate with 100k?

BackToLife:

grin
It's more wiser to invest in Real Estate.

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by Chuknovski(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
kingwax7007:
Bros, na hard loan I want. Something wey be say if I emebzzle am, EFCC go dey show me respect... cheesy

I swear I dey feel you, grin
kingwax7007:
Bros, na hard loan I want. Something wey be say if I emebzzle am, EFCC go dey show me respect... cheesy

I swear I dey feel you, lols
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by NotComplaining: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria is able to create fictitious intellectual money but unable to create fictitious physical money. It is no secret that Nigeria's government have trillions of readily available US Dollar stashed in the bank we can safely call imagination.

Distracting empty bellies with empty promises has been the nations forte since inception by the British.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by phetto(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Your photos everywhere, you then develop high blood pressure
1. i go bcom famous 2. theif no dy gt high B.P 3. Na d person wey dem catch na thief

1 Like

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by frankopit: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
This Govt is not serious.
My friend applied for "Youth empowerment development program" that was lauded high early this year. the government was hailed for a bold step to offer loan with 9% interest that will boost the economy.
http://www.yiedp-hbng.com

he(my friend) was selected,wrote the test ,pass and was listed in the final list.
He was told to bring the market cost of the items he want to be selling , he did that .

He applied under ICT.

People that applied under agriculture were given

If you are on the final list, The condition you need to meet to be able to get the loan are.

1. A security deposit of 1.5 million Naira
2. A guarantor with Landed properties working with govt.
just for a loan of N3,000,000 of which i will be remitting 99k per month

my Question is

if i have 1.5 million security deposit to give to them, why do i need the loan?

This government is not ready to come out of recession.they are busy buying time and blaming up and down.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
phetto:

1. i go bcom famous
2. theif no dy gt high B.P
3. Na d person wey dem catch na thief

Lol, you don tey for this thing
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by mapet: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
phetto:
I NID HARD LOAN, MONEY WEY I GO COLLECT ND RUN

Go Otuoke grin grin grin grin go collect dat one
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by mapet: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
frankopit:
This Govt is not serious.
My friend applied for "Youth empowerment development program" that was lauded high early this year. the government was hailed for a bold step to offer loan with 9% interest that will boost the economy.
http://www.yiedp-hbng.com

he(my friend) was selected,wrote the test ,pass and was listed in the final list.
He was told to bring the market cost of the items he want to be selling , he did that .

He applied under ICT.

People that applied under agriculture were given

If you are on the final list, The condition you need to meet to be able to get the loan are.

1. A security deposit of 1.5 million Naira
2. A guarantor with Landed properties working with govt.
just for a loan of N3,000,000 of which i will be remitting 99k per month

my Question is

if i have 1.5 million security deposit to give to them, why do i need the loan?

This government is not ready to come out of recession.they are busy buying time and blaming up and down.

.....what were you both expecting? Freebies?
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by blackprowler: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol. Nigeria is a massive joke. 20,000 naira? Shey na for weekend faaji or what?
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by yomi007k(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
valdes00:
What is the essence of the loan wen u will u half of it to process it ..... no be naija package .
And to the ladies -- Your bf will try to pick up quarrel to avoid xmas spending, pls behave well, even if he says u re ugly, reply with "you are handsome"... Na expo I giv una so oo

Bros no spoil runs for guys. Recession dey ground naa
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by jjzones(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Not meagre at all considering the fact that there is MMM or whatever y'all call it. Give me 100k, in thirty days I'll collect my 130k back and reinvest. I'm just laughing out here. My kidney dey pain me abeg.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by anthney87: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
but to say the truth... I don't fucking care because the money I make from MMM and ultimate cycler is far bigger than that in a month so what do I need that cheap loan for..
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by mcroeb(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]introduction of modern corruption! chai there's God ooo!
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by 4nobody4every1: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Osinbajo ....

lalasticlala - will you also get?

N20,000 to N50,000, N100,000 embarassed embarassed embarassed Too paltry

“We are working with these agencies to have that kind of glory of affordable loan to 1.2 million Nigerians to do trading of different kinds,’’ he added. What can these amounts do for business?

-Pure water business?
-Locally produced rice?
- Ugwu export?
- Ponzi scheme?
or what sef shocked

Buhahahahaha, Lol @ ponzi scheme, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland, so FG will give out loan for ponzi scheme grin grin grin grin
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by bilulu(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Koolking:

My brother, it's not small. It will go a long a way in helping the people. Ask a Nigerian on the street who lives on daily income realised from hawking his sweet what N20,000 loan can do for him. Ask a mother who sells in Lagos market what N50,000 can do for her. You will be shocked to hear that N20,000 will be a phenomenal boost to their businesses.

You know how much some of these market women collect as loan from loan sharkers? At that, they are making daily repayment to the loaners.

It has a target audience, I bet it will work for them if well invested. It's laudable Sir.
I shake my head wen I hear a supposed educated being talked way u talk..... Wat can a 20k do for u? Or maybe u should advice one of ur own to take it n start hawking
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by Koolking(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
bilulu:

I shake my head wen I hear a supposed educated being talked way u talk..... Wat can a 20k do for u? Or maybe u should advice one of ur own to take it n start hawking

You rather don't sound enlightened to me. You sounds pompous, denying N20,000 cannot impact positively the life of a Nigerian who is selling groundnut on the street...It's only on the Internet people always claim to be who they are not.

Some of those you are convinced are educated, are queuing up for N20,000 job to survive and you are here feigning rich-dad.

Why not support the initiative with your contributions (as a billionaire you are) and not whine and yet do nothing to change the situation?

3 Likes

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by dabossman(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Koolking:

You rather don't sound enlightened to me. You sounds pompous, denying N20,000 cannot impact positively the life of a Nigerian who is selling groundnut on the street...It's only on the Internet people always claim to be who they are not.

Some of those you are convinced are educated, are queuing up for N20,000 job to survive and you are here feigning rich-dad.

Why not support the initiative with your contributions (as a billionaire you are) and not whine and yet do nothing to change the situation?

Please don't mind these folks forming boss here. When someone started moinmoin business with just 1k about 4 years ago, and today runs a big catering business. Some folks here couldn't identify a business opportunity if it slapped them in the face. All they want is easy money.

http://entrepre-news.com/mega-business-from-n1k-moin-moin-idea-ayo-megbope-story/

2 Likes

Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by basadenet: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Another liar Mohammed from anonymous people Congress (APC)
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by noziz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na dog go feed on their testes!!! 1.2million wey dem one give as loan to Nigerians na money? Something wey be sey if u do mmm wey u go get dat money pass sef. Their father left ear there!!!
Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by bilulu(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Koolking:

I haven't said am from a rich dad neither was I born with a silver spoon...... Why re dey always entitled to employment tru d backdoor into Can, FIRS, NSCDC etc while you and ur siblings are left with N-power n soft loans of 20k? People q up for 20k jobs cuz no alternative so d govt should come up with a better ideal n not making reference to road side groundnut seller..... My brother wat business would u advice ur younger one to start with such amount?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman / 13 Money Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself By Age 30 / Nigerian Banks And Its Systematic Extortion (share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.