Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,426 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly (772 Views)

Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) / How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, i want to ask a question: if you are looking to resolve money issues as quickly as possible with your bank, is it advisable to reach out to them via the phone or to visit them physically in their branches
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls I tried to withdraw wit my ATM card, dey debited but d machine did not dispense. Pls wot should I do
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by edidos: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Visit your bank demand for a dispense error form and make sure u have the alert of the debited transaction as u will need to fill d transaction id or stan id on the form
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
Pls I tried to withdraw wit my ATM card, dey debited but d machine did not dispense. Pls wot should I do
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
I was trying to make a web purchase on Sunday 27th Nov 2016, unfortunately the transaction wasnt successful but my money was debited from my bank account; the next day I went to the bank and filled a dispense error form, it's been one week and 2 days from then and my money still hasn't been reversed.

Can anyone suggest an effective thing I could do to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible.
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by Adebayolove(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
StrafordSTONES:
I was trying to make a web purchase on Sunday 27th Nov 2016, unfortunately the transaction wasnt successful but my money was debited from my bank account; the next day I went to the bank and filled a dispense error form, it's been one week and 2 days from then and my money still hasn't been reversed.

Can anyone suggest an effective thing I could do to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible.
Send email to customer service of the bank. Describe the problem as detailed enough as you could and avoid being ambiguous in the mail. Also include your full name, account number, and phone number in the mail. Attach all evidence you have of the failed transaction in the mail as well.

In my opinion and with my experience, using email channel is the best for these reasons. It's free, your complaints is handled at the HQ level of the bank instead of at branch level (if you made the complaint at a branch) so receive better attention to the issue. And other reasons...
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Adebayolove:

Send email to customer service of the bank. Describe the problem as detailed enough as you could and avoid being ambiguous in the mail. Also include your full name, account number, and phone number in the mail. Attach all evidence you have of the failed transaction in the mail as well.

In my opinion and with my experience, using email channel is the best for these reasons. It's free, your complaints is handled at the HQ level of the bank instead of at branch level (if you made the complaint at a branch) so receive better attention to the issue. And other reasons...

Thanks bro, I really appreciate...I am even considering reaching them via the phone( ie calling them) but I am afraid of the temporary account blocking which the usually do, it will affect ma business

I ll try this suggestion
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Adebayolove:

I will never regret being a nairalander, thanks bro I got the refund today, I sent them email as u suggested on the 12th of Dec. And they promised to reverse before 21st being yesterday but they failed...I then went to their Facebook page..they called me in the morning and this evening I got my refund
Re: Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly by Adebayolove(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

I will never regret being a nairalander, thanks bro I got the refund today, I sent them email as u suggested on the 12th of Dec. And they promised to reverse before 21st being yesterday but they failed...I then went to their Facebook page..they called me in the morning and this evening I got my refund

I'm glad you got your money back.

(1) (Reply)

Oodua FM And It's Possibilities For Yorubaland / Amazing Discovery! How to Get Paid For Your Time & Activities Online / Which Steps Have You Taken Today??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.