Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How To Re - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Re (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Re by officialPMN: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
I just opened a blog www.pmnlive..com and i want to know to register it so that I can access it through Google Search and also how do I go about getting ads on it. Please i need advise and steps on how to go about it. And mind you am just 17 so be polite and give encouraging tips that can help. Thank you.
Re: How To Re by FincoApps(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
officialPMN:
I just opened a blog www.pmnlive..com and i want to know to register it so that I can access it through Google Search and also how do I go about getting ads on it. Please i need advise and steps on how to go about it. And mind you am just 17 so be polite and give encouraging tips that can help. Thank you.

It's most likely already on Google.

Also, apply for Google Adsence

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Fresh Domain Name For 3,000 Naira Only / Great News For All Publishers! You Can Now Chart With Google Reps Live / Online Now Chat Me Up For Web Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.