Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Africans Taking Over The Uk Music Scene. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Africans Taking Over The Uk Music Scene. (571 Views)

Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song / Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Taking Over The Uk Music Scene. by kunze80(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2009
What are your views? We have Dizzee Rascal(Nigerian and Ghanaian), Tinchy Stryder(Ghanaian) and now Taio Cruz( a dance artist and Yoruba).
Re: Africans Taking Over The Uk Music Scene. by gem87(f): 5:44am On Nov 11, 2009
I see that 3 people are enough to qualify for a take-over
in as much as i'm happy for their achievements
let's not get carried away yeah ,
p.s dizee rascal is a sell-out, have u heard his recent material?
Tinchy and Taio, cool sounds coming from them still
however, when they start performing in festivals like glastonbury and Isle of Wight
then i'll agree they've taken over the uk music scene,
their sucess is because of the genre which is more pop than anythn else really

(1) (Reply)

Sponsorship Pls Pls Gen2baba / On Air Radio Personality Or Top Dj Hook Up / Kefee Is Celebrating Her Birthday On February 5, 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.