Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns (455 Views)

Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns by Omooba77: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2016
It will be disastrous for men of Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSCN) to carry arms in the cause of their duties. We have enough gun killers on the road already. Please everyone should rise to the defence of defenceless masses.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns by ajokebelle(f): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2016
I was also thinking about that. The rate with which arms are out this days is not too good, not that I'm happy with the officials being killed, but is it the police that also carry guns that don't get killed on the road.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns by Biodun37: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2016
It will be disastrous if this happens has police rascality will he a mere play to what this people will use that privilege to cause to the society. I witnessed there dastard act during the last fuel scarcity & people thank God then that they were not armed with weapon as that would have made some people's live miserable till this day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns by Omooba77: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Biodun37:
It will be disastrous if this happens has police rascality will he a mere play to what this people will use that privilege to cause to the society. I witnessed there dastard act during the last fuel scarcity & people thank God then that they were not armed with weapon as that would have made some people's live miserable till this day.

This must not stand unless we want anarchy every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission Should NOT Carry Guns by Omooba77: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
militarilisation of Nigeria has begun.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Transportation This December / London Chronicles (9): Pidgin English & Postgraduate Scholarship / How To Survive In A State In Nigeria You Know No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.