Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son (32173 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge / Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Pseudonymous: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Controversial On Air Personality, Freeze, shared this beautiful photo of his fiancee, Benedicta Elechi alongside his son on his social media page.

The OAP who has always been known for taking jibes at different celebrities captioned the photo:

'#MyBeautifulPeople May the Good LORD bless and keep you! #Flawless'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNmoK5pBLpR/?hl=en

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/daddy-freeze-shares-photo-of-his.html

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by HungerBAD: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Makes sense.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Hadez(f): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2016
This girl is the biggest fool ever. You already have a child for him, you live in his house and cook for him so doing other wife duties and he still calls you a fiancee

This thread is dedicated to me grin

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by nerilove(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Kyllahmc(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice one... How can we not talk about Family when family is all we got!

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Kyllahmc(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
This girl is the biggest fool ever. You already have a child for him, you live in his house and cook for him so doing other wife duties and he still calls you a fiancee
Thou shalt not judge... Cos you dont know their story

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by asitis752: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
and your own business with that? Must she live her life your own way? What of if she sees your own way of life as very disgusting? Mind your business cos that lady is old enough to know what is good for her

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Kyllahmc(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Gbowam! From what i see She is even happier than a lot of married ladies out there... Marriage is not the greatest achievement in this life, Happiness is.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Benjom(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Even though your wife 'no too fine like that sha', but if she has good character, then I congratulate you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Cute kid there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by phlamesG: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by phlamesG: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

Why Nigerians too like to dey criticise?? angry

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by davidmoyes(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Wetin be your own ? At least she's happy and not complaining. Where's your own fiancé ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by asitis752: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
davidmoyes:

Wetin be your own ? At least she's happy and not complaining. Where's your own fiancé ?
you de mind that girl? I know her type. I bet she doesn't have less than three sex partners and not even fiance

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by davidmoyes(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
asitis752:
you de mind that girl? I know her type. I bet she doesn't have less than three sex partners and not even fiance
Lol. It's a possibility.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by yomibelle(f): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2016
ah like her colour
#SayNoToBleaching

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by veekid(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Shey na this woman dey beat am?
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by jopretty(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
And that's your headache? Abi she dey complain ne?
Hadez:
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by claremont(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

She isn't a fool, not everyone is desperate for marriage like yourself. She is in a stable relationship and she has a child she can call her own. You are not better than her.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Blurryface(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Nairaland and LAWMA have one thing in common... A Thrash Dump.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by passyhansome(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Seeing her, now I know Daddy Freeze is not exaggerating. She is pulchritudinous.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
I see airforce1 viewing this thread

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by repogirl(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
wow! she already has a kid for him? Issokay!
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by theimmortals(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Him mates never marry finish make him dey there dey post picture of him fiancée undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Airforce1(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
comradespade:
I see airforce1 viewing this thread
lol.. I'm no hater

i like daddy freeze

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

Kilo kan e? Aproko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by crestedguy(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
you no see saint judging people,who are you to judge,and if do a check on you,you might even be worse than her,gracing all kind of men bed,but at least she is under a man, and 50/50 chances that she will soon become Mrs freez

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by koolcat: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Now i want u to read ur post over and over again, then as u are begining to understand it gradually, take a moment and look at ur current marital status, then come back here and rephrase ur statement....UR TIME STARTS NOW.!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by dacovajnr: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Your point Exactly?or are you just tryna garner cheap "likes"..Tell me what you've got to say about Sandra who has a Child for Flavour yet she's not close to being address as "Fiancee" Women & Hypocrisy are inseparable undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by dacovajnr: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Your point Exactly or are you just tryna garner cheap "likes"..Tell me what you've got to say about Sandra who has a Child for Flavour yet she's not close to being address as "Fiancee" Women & Hypocrisy are inseparable undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by clefstone(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2016
If freeze is half caste then this is son is quarter caste?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / Checkout Timaya's Indian Inspired Outfit / Chuks D General Leads Female Combatant Soldiers To Shutdown Mothers' Day In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.