Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son (32183 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge / Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by 4nobody4every1: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
This girl is the biggest fool ever. You already have a child for him, you live in his house and cook for him so doing other wife duties and he still calls you a fiancee
The kid might be from his previous marriage ok
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by samsam2019: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
This girl is the biggest fool ever. You already have a child for him, you live in his house and cook for him so doing other wife duties and he still calls you a fiancee
when will you have sense?
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by mikooolud(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
This g
irl is the biggest fool ever. You already have a child for him, you live in his house and cook for him so doing other wife duties and he still calls you a fiancee
my sister isn't that better than a baby mama, Michael Ballack married the mother of his kids 10yrs and 3 kids. at least she get hope kiss
Hadez:
This g
irl is the biggest fool ever. You already have a child for him, you live in his house and cook for him so doing other wife duties and he still calls you a fiancee
my sister isn't that better than a baby mama, Michael Ballack married the mother of his kids 10yrs and 3 kids. at least she get hope
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by toprealman: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

This thread is dedicated to me grin
You type is what I tag negative influence. Any person that takes advice from you is in trouble. What do you want her to do? Turn to his speaker or maybe fight him?
Mind your business.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Olumaeme: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

Clap for yourself holy lady.

But you have had up to 6 boyfriends who have banged the hell outta your pussy with series of abortions....
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Hanendez(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Vikky014(f): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
Your point Exactly?or are you just tryna garner cheap "likes"..Tell me what you've got to say about Sandra who has a Child for Flavour yet she's not close to being address as "Fiancee" Women & Hypocrisy are inseparable undecided
Sandra is married to flavour..nt supportn d girl bt leave my sandra out of this
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Vikky014(f): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Olumaeme:

Clap for yourself holy lady.

But you have had up to 6 boyfriends who have banged the hell outta your pussy with series of abortions....

lol. As in eh
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by dacovajnr: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Vikky014:
Sandra is married to flavour..nt supportn d girl bt leave my sandra out of this
and the Wedding was held @ Where?.. Ma'am your Sandra remains a BabyMama for now undecided
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by marv1: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls what about ffk calling his own girl friend after one drop?
dacovajnr:
Your point Exactly or are you just tryna garner cheap "likes"..Tell me what you've got to say about Sandra who has a Child for Flavour yet she's not close to being address as "Fiancee" Women & Hypocrisy are inseparable undecided
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by dacovajnr: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
marv1:
Pls what about ffk calling his own girl friend after one drop?
Is the said Gf complaining?
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by marv1: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
What is the difference btw fiance, girl friend and wife even when the woman has baby or babies for the man and they are living together? These must be other types of marriage i am not aware of. Lord have mercy.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Vikky014(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
and the Wedding was held @ Where?.. Ma'am your Sandra remains a BabyMama for now undecided
her bride price was paid and a private wedding ceremony held....evrytin must nt b knwn by u
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by dacovajnr: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Vikky014:
her bride price was paid and a private wedding ceremony held....evrytin must nt b knwn by u
I think you're right about the "everything mustn't be known by u" statement now my Question Were u there when the Bride price was paid and did attend the said private wedding?
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by tiswell(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

And you that is wise is yet single and in no position to dictate how she lives her life...learn to stay out of other peoples lives,and mind your own businesssad
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
veekid:
Shey na this woman dey beat am?
No now. The first wife. They were embroiled in a messy divorce but I think it's sorted now. This is the new lady in his life.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by CrocodileTears: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmm ...but this is somebody's wife in ph.  She is already carrying 2 years old baby and is not yet divorced.  And Freeze is not divorced too! What's this world turning to.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Kyllahmc(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
aalangel:

Just like Freeze didn't know Tiwa's story and started judging her. When he realized it, he ran to social media as usual and started apologising.
u get sense
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by airex(m): 5:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Hadez:

At least when she got pregnant she didn't abort it like u did. who's a bigger fool here?
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by aalangel(f): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Kyllahmc:
u get sense
Lolzzzz. Thanks.
Re: Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son by Vikky014(f): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
dacovajnr:
I think you're right about the "everything mustn't be known by u" statement now my Question Were u there when the Bride price was paid and did attend the said private wedding?
so hw did i know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / Chuks D General Leads Female Combatant Soldiers To Shutdown Mothers' Day In FCT / TV Sex Prank: Reekado Banks Reacts After Lady Called Him Out On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.