Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats (609 Views)

2storey Building With Penthouse In Somolu Lagos For 16m / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m / Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by DADDYB80: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi everyone, please i need help to know the cost of building 2 storey of 6flats at Ajah, 2 bedrooms each... Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by olumide4christ: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
DADDYB80:
Hi everyone, please i need help to know the cost of building 2 storey of 6flats at Ajah, 2 bedrooms each... Thanks

You need a Quantity Surveyor to help you determine the cost. I can provide you with such services.

Do you have drawings? You can contact me via my contact details in my signature.

Regards.
Re: Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by DADDYB80: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
I want to start the project next month but i need a rough estimation of how much will finish the project, i dont want to start something i wont be able to finish... i bought the land already
Re: Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by DADDYB80: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
olumide4christ:

You need a Quantity Surveyor to help you determine the cost. I can provide you with such services.

Do you have drawings? You can contact me via my contact details in my signature.

Regards.

I wish to start the project by next month, already bought the land but i need to know the roughly estimation before i start because i dont want to start a project i wont be able to finish on time .
Re: Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by arthurshelly: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
DADDYB80:

I wish to start the project by next month, already bought the land but i need to know the roughly estimation before i start because i dont want to start a project i wont be able to finish on time .

Do you have drawing for the project already?if yes post the drawing here if possible...
Re: Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by Fadelex(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
DADDYB80:
the cost will be determined by a lot of factors, soil type and finishes quality are the major determinants. you can contact me via fadelex2000@yahoo.com for further discussion.
Re: Cost Of Building 2storey 6flats by saydfact(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
DADDYB80:

Do you have a plan? You cant get any reasonable estimate without one... this might interest you thou. https://www.nairaland.com/3502464/how-build-comfortable-house-earning

(1) (Reply)

For Ur Water Collector & Roofing At Cheap Rate, Contact Us / Secure An Investment In Orangeville Estate, Ogombo By Ajah, Lagos. / Plot Reservation And Physical Allocation Immediately CEDAR WOOD PHASE 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.