Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,307 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? (360 Views)

Someone Will Say I Am Allowed To Do Anything I Want, Yes; / Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! / β€œis There Anything I Can Do To Guarantee Myself A Long Life?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? by ItuExchange(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Death is the cessation of all biological functions that sustain an organism. Phenomena which commonly bring about death include biological aging (senescence), predation, malnutrition, disease, suicide, homicide, starvation, dehydration, and accidents or trauma resulting in terminal injury. Bodies of living organisms begin to decompose shortly after death.

Death has commonly been considered a sad or unpleasant occasion, particularly for humans, due to the affection for the being that has died and/or the termination of social and familial bonds with the deceased. Other concerns include fear of death, necrophobia, anxiety, sorrow, grief, emotional pain, depression, sympathy, compassion, solitude, or saudade. The potential for an afterlife is of concern for humans and the possibility of reward or judgement and punishment for past sin with people of certain religions. – Wikipedia

Please help! How can I become immortal? Is there anything I can do to escape death?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? by MrHighSea: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you die once you won't die again i.e you become immortal. There's only born-again, no die-again.
NEXT.
Re: Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? by yomi007k(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

Hell NO.....u gon die mehn, aint nothing gonna save u.
Re: Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? by Ranchhoddas: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yeah. Cryogenics...We could also go on a quest to find the philosopher's stone or travel to the Forbidden Kingdom to get the elixir of immortality.
Re: Is There Anything I Can I Do To Escape Death? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Become a vampire and become immortal

(1) (Reply)

Video: This Pastor Says MMM Is Demonic & Not Of God / Activate God's Word Into Your Life / Moulud Nabbiy Celebration With Extra SMS Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.