Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This (585 Views)

Isreal Govt. Orders Africans To Leave Within 90 Days Or Face Imprisonment / People Are Very Wicked In This Life / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This by Kondomondo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
My people I really wonder if I am the only person who notice that almost everyone with android phones or even iPhone 7 or no matter how expensive the phone might be always have a back up phone which is always a small Pako phone like Nokia touch light, I am guilty of it.all my guys are guilty too.even my girlfriend and her friends are guilty too.I believe segun himself might be among this crew . The question now is are smart phones not reliable? Why do we still need those old fashion phones as back up. Are you guilty as charge and why.

Re: Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This by omaolowo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
My "other phone" is a BlackBerry Q5
I am not guilty...
Re: Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This by Kondomondo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
AlwaysOnline:
29th Post
I know ur alwayaonline and guilty of this too
Re: Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This by RichDad1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Its called "Back up". Nothing to feel guilty about. Smartphones are resource hungry, hence they drain batteries faster compare to the "palasa' that's only interested in voice calls and SMS'.
Re: Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This by Kondomondo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
RichDad1:
Its called "Back up". Nothing to feel guilty about. Smartphones are resource hungry, hence they drain batteries faster compare to the "palasa' that's only interested in voice calls and SMS'.
have you noticed alot of people too don't Even use the battery touch light these days, every one now goes for rechargeable one. I wonder when smaller phones will finally go into extinction
Re: Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This by RichDad1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kondomondo:
have you noticed alot of people too don't Even use the battery touch light these days, every one now goes for rechargeable one. I wonder when smaller phones will finally go into extinction
As long as epileptic power supply is rife, Palasa will forever remain.
Lil

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Book Written By The Owner Of MMM / Wizkid, 2face Idibia, Gov. Ambode & Other Celebrities Storm Olamide’s OLIC3..... / Mystudyfocus Your New Study Guide :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.