Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

5 Seo Tips To Rank Well On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Seo Tips To Rank Well On Google (506 Views)

5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 / Increase Your Blog DA And Rank Well For Free / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Seo Tips To Rank Well On Google by consultayo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Entrepreneurs and bloggers who are hoping for strong SEO (search engine optimization) rankings will take a lesson here. They can create a checklist of their own to make sure everything is perfect for their next website article.

This Top 5 seo tips would definitely make your website rank well on google. It will also help ensure that your post has the best chance it needs to rank high in Google.
So, before you publish your next article on your blog, run it through the following 5-point checklist for the best SEO tips.

1. Pick a good keyword.
The first step is to simply pick the phrase you want the post to show up for. If I am writing about the best dog toys for small dogs, I'll want to find out what people are really searching for.

The easiest way to do this is use Google Keyword Planner, this is a free tool that will show you an estimate for any search phrase. (Although Keyword Planner is free, you will need to set up an AdWords account to gain access.)

To continue reading click the source below
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/12/top-5-seo-tips-to-rank-well-on-google.html)

(1) (Reply)

About Thomas Enahoro - CEO Primebazeweb / FREE Computer Training In Satellite Town, Lagos / Help!i Want To Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.