Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Land Lord And Pure Water - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Land Lord And Pure Water (616 Views)

How Much Is Pure Water Sold In You Area? / A Country Flowing With Conc Milk And Pure Honey / Land Lord Locked Up Tennant Over Missing Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Lord And Pure Water by aonom(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2009
Good day NL's. I would like to jist you all about a particular situation i have been faced with for almost a year now. I have been residing in a particular residence for close to Eight years, but early this year my landlord decides to start up pure water buisness. Now i was not against the idea, considering the fact that he refused to let out the boys quarters when i had moved in initially. I felt he had loads of stuff he stored in the quarters, as i was not the only tenant without one. I live in a block of six flats with one being occupied by the Landlord.
Now it has been hell for all of us since this buisness started. I had approached him about the noise situation that his little buch of huligans cause from 5.30am till 6pm on a daily basis, except on Sundays. He turned a deaf ear to this, then suddenly the noise increased and now we have all kinds of people coming into the compound and you cannot identify who is a huligan worker or just a point blank holigan. He then gives me a quit notice and says i should relocate to Ikoyi where it is peaceful (LWKMD). Now he back dates the letter by three months, to make it look like he had given me the prior 6 month notice. Now my rent expires on the 31st of December, but the real joker here is that this individual (Land lord) is a lawyer.
Re: Land Lord And Pure Water by MrCrackles(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2009
ok
Re: Land Lord And Pure Water by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
place an "anonymous call" to NAFDAC and wait for results.
Re: Land Lord And Pure Water by iice(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

ok

shocked grin
Re: Land Lord And Pure Water by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
iice:

shocked grin
Yours eyes will pop out. . . wink
Re: Land Lord And Pure Water by aonom(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
@dominique: that seems like a fantastic idea.

@Mr Crackles and iice: angry

(1) (Reply)

How Aduke Got Her Groove Back / Chemical Products, Oil And Gas. / Fashola Says No Shaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.