Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police (452 Views)

Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food / Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police by Ojeniran95: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
It was in the morning around 9pm when I board the lagbus (the so called BRT) from toll-gate to Oshodi fast-forward around 10am we were already at iyana-ipaja Lagos then the bus stopped picking up passengers who will be on their feet until we get to the last bus top(they're called standing) unknowingly for the driver he parked on the road ignoring the police because police don't usually punish them but he met his Waterloo that day. The police move closer to the bus and ordered the driver out the driver was full of confidence alighting from the bus knowing that police don't usually do anything to them. As soon as he got down the police gave him one rod stick to start controlling the traffic he was surprised though the driver was reluctant but the look on the police face shows that he meant business. The driver was surprised and start controlling the traffic. After much pleading with the police from the passengers the police released the driver 20 minutes later. By then the driver has been sweating profusely. Then the police explained to us that he could have got both the driver and the bus arrested but he has pity on the passengers. Also he could have made the driver to do other community service but that was his own way of punishment.

I probably think this method of punishing stubborn driver is good

Pardon my English oo
Re: My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police by lordm(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
this FTC land is not for sale. buyers beware

Re: My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police by ymdo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baddo police
Re: My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police by Jayson1: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lagos bus driver's and indiscipline sef....

Thumbs up to the policeman.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience While Boarding LAGBUS And With Police by Fidelismaria: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
pinshures or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

The Baby Abandomed In The Hospital by her mum Is Still Alive. / BREAKING NEWS: Army Arrests Soldiers Who Brutalized A Crippled Man In Onitsha / Angry Wife Empties Pot Of Boiling Water On Husband’s Back (See Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.