Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital (1065 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / A very sick boy saw Jesus Christ / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Mfondear(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
A woman claims she saw Jesus when she was just four minutes from death after suffering an ectopic miscarriage.

The unnamed lady said that she screamed for Jesus and begged him not to let her baby die after being taken into hospital.She then claimed, that she saw a huge light in the corner of the room and made out legs, arms and a head.In a now viral video recording,she said.

“I felt like i was dying,”It tasted like death. I felt like life was leaving my body, I was ready to die, I thought ‘OK, this is it’.I was laying down, and in the corner of the room, something appeared.

''It was made of thunder, it was made out of fire,”It was like the biggest light emanating from this really tall being. I couldn’t see his face, but I could see it was two arms, two legs and a head.”It was coming towards me and all around its body was a kind of gas. I was so scared.”

The doctors told the woman that she had less than four minutes to live before her alleged visit from Christ.
She was then taken down to the operating theatre where doctors managed to save her, but sadly her baby had already died.
[b]Watch video:[/b]http://234news.com/2016/12/05/watch-video-i-saw-jesus-4-minutes-after-death-in-hospital-woman-gives-shocking-testimony/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by general111(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
This will not make FP oh,if it were something about how a pastor impregnated his member,it will be pushed to FP.Oga seun,the Jesus that this woman saw is watching you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Seun(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
She is not a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Scholar8200(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
This really tall Being!!! I can relate with that.
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Ranchhoddas: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
This really tall Being!!! I can relate with that.
Really? Do tell.
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by dingbang(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by EyeHateGod: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
My Question is How did She know It was Jesus? Abeg no be my brain person go take use play table tennis

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wonderful testimony.
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
My Question is How did She know It was Jesus? Abeg no be my brain person go take use play table tennis

Anyone who has ever had a one on one encounter with Jesus always knows. There is always an impression or a knowing in your spirit that he is the one.

I am a witness to that.

cc Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

Una no think say dis deserve front page?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Scholar8200(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Anyone who has ever had a one on one encounter with Jesus always knows. There is always an impression or a knowing in your spirit that he is the one.

I am a witness to that.

cc Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

Thanks a million! A baby instinctively knows its mother in whom it lived, moved and had its being initially.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Pharaoh9(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

I am a witness to that.

cc Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

You know demons/devil are powerful and can do that too
This is the problem of you Christians, you believe anything your mind tells you
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Where did i mention "mind" in my comment? The Bible says there is a "bearing witness" that we are sons of God. I repeat anyone who has ever had a one on one encounter with Jesus knows whom He encountered. Jesus cannot appear to you and you feel its a demon..only muhammad felt that way and that was because it was actually a JIN that appeared to him and claimed to be Gabriel (That is if anything even appeared to him in the first place)

With Jesus there is always JOY, PEACE, ASSURANCE, POWER AND AUTHORITY, HUMILITY in his presence unlike the alleged Gabriel that came and pressed muhammed repeatedly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Anas09: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
You can't meet Him and won't know its him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Anas09: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Demons can't impersonate Jesus in the Spirit realm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Anas09: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Where did i mention "mind" in my comment? The Bible says there is a "bearing witness" that we are sons of God. I repeat anyone who has ever had a one on one encounter with Jesus knows whom He encountered. Jesus cannot appear to you and you feel its a demon..only muhammad felt that way and that was because it was actually a JIN that appeared to him and claimed to be Gabriel (That is if anything even appeared to him in the first place)

With Jesus there is always JOY, PEACE, ASSURANCE, POWER AND AUTHORITY, HUMILITY in his presence unlike the alleged Gabriel that came and pressed muhammed repeatedly.
Good evening sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by hopefulLandlord: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

most likely the same "Jesus" here https://www.nairaland.com/3368916/twelve-year-old-atheist-mom-paints

the same Jesus which is a drawing of Cesare Borgia

1 Like

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Pharaoh9(m): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Wetin bring Muhammad enter the matter? I'm not a Muslim, I was a Christian like you and once a born again christian but now atheist,

I didn't say Jesus would appear to a person and the person would think He's demon, I said demons or Satan could deceive people in form of Jesus

What do you think

1 Like

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Omudia11: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Do you people even understand what atheism is? How can you believe that Jesus, demons, Satan exist and still claim to be an atheist?

And No sir, Demons can never (not in a million years) impersonate the person of Christ. It is absolutely impossible. The inner witness of the person already knows that it is the king of kings.
Pharaoh9:

Wetin bring Muhammad enter the matter? I'm not a Muslim, I was a Christian like you and once a born again christian but now atheist,

I didn't say Jesus would appear to a person and the person would think He's demon, I said demons or Satan could deceive people in form of Jesus

What do you think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by otemdomino: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Mfondear:
A woman claims she saw Jesus when she was just four minutes from death after suffering an ectopic miscarriage.

The unnamed lady said that she screamed for Jesus and begged him not to let her baby die after being taken into hospital.She then claimed, that she saw a huge light in the corner of the room and made out legs, arms and a head.In a now viral video recording,she said.

“I felt like i was dying,”It tasted like death. I felt like life was leaving my body, I was ready to die, I thought ‘OK, this is it’.I was laying down, and in the corner of the room, something appeared.

''It was made of thunder, it was made out of fire,”It was like the biggest light emanating from this really tall being. I couldn’t see his face, but I could see it was two arms, two legs and a head.”It was coming towards me and all around its body was a kind of gas. I was so scared.”

The doctors told the woman that she had less than four minutes to live before her alleged visit from Christ.
She was then taken down to the operating theatre where doctors managed to save her, but sadly her baby had already died.
[b]Watch video:[/b]http://234news.com/2016/12/05/watch-video-i-saw-jesus-4-minutes-after-death-in-hospital-woman-gives-shocking-testimony/
lies
[Lishius 14: 1-16]
[b]CHAPTER FOURTEEN
1. Now one arose, who was very wise. And his name was Shallum. And Shallum raised his face to the sky and said, Grecon and Roma are evil.
2. For they have stolen the words in the scrolls of our fathers and they have mingled their own words with it to form another belief.

3. They have also stolen from the scrolls of Zoroash and from the scrolls of Danyal and of the homos of Hindi. And a new god have they brought upon our head.
4. And they have deified Zeusus Bar-Rabas the thief and the great teacher, being a teacher in the day and a thief at night, going about robbing with his followers and performing false healing and miracles.

5. I Shallum did see him buried in the dust of Sodom-Egypt, even Zeusus Bar-Rabas whose death was attested to by his followers who said that he died on that pole.
6. And they covered his body in the tomb at first and released him to flee to Egypt. And he died at the border of Egypt which is Sodom-Egypt.
7. Life is tiresome when lies prevail. But truth shall come, no matter how long.
8. Though I am a Jew by birth, yet I worship no god because I am a god myself, to myself and to all those who admire me.
9. And by meditation and herbs do I cure my sicknesses rather than waiting for any god to do it for me. For by experience did I realise my folly in trusting my life to a god.
10. For fifty years did I wait, praying to cure a sickness until it became worse and terrible. And when I went to the physician, he cured me within one week.
11. But how would I have realised this when I thought, saying, according to the books, Ozias was killed by god because he did not seek cure from god but from the physicians.
12. And I believed that god has cure until my follies are made known in believing this lie.
13. And many make it seem true with there many lies about cure which came by the power of coincidence upon them. And even many who had no cure did go about deceiving many of cures by faith.
14. And they weep privately when they received no cure even after their testimonies of cures. And they died by their sicknesses which they had testified healing about.
15. All these are foolishness and carelessness brought about by ignorance.
16. Let he who is sick go to the physicians for cure. For the same place do your priests and pastors visit whenever they are sick.[/b]
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Pharaoh9:

What do you think

So now you are an atheist? Yet you still talk about demons and satan appearing to people and deceiving them in form of Jesus. Do you believe Jesus is Real or Demons and Satan are real?
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by DeSepiero(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2016
She was hallucinating, period!!
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2016
DeSepiero:
She was hallucinating, period!!

Did you even watch the video? If you did you would have seen where she clearly said, "I was not given any drugs or any injections, i was left alone for 4hours with nobody helping me". It was when they went to get her some Oxygen since they knew she would die in about 4mins that she saw whom she described as Jesus in the video and she was lucid enough to give a detailed description and to feel what she saw.

She was not hallucinating!
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Did you even watch the video? If you did you would have seen where she clearly said, "I was not given any drugs or any injections, i was left alone for 4hours with nobody helping me". It was when they went to get her some Oxygen since they knew she would die in about 4mins that she saw whom she described as Jesus in the video and she was lucid enough to give a detailed description and to feel what she saw.
She was not hallucinating!

knowing you're gonna die can set off a chain of reactions which can lead to hallucinations

I'm not saying she hallucinated BUT it would be naive to rule out hallucination

1 Like

Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Pharaoh9(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

So now you are an atheist? Yet you still talk about demons and satan appearing to people and deceiving them in form of Jesus. Do you believe Jesus is Real or Demons and Satan are real?

I was saying it according to what you believe

I don't believe any of them is real
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Pharaoh9(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Omudia11:
Do you people even understand what atheism is? How can you believe that Jesus, demons, Satan exist and still claim to be an atheist?

And No sir, Demons can never (not in a million years) impersonate the person of Christ. It is absolutely impossible. The inner witness of the person already knows that it is the king of kings.

I don't believe those thing you mentioned, I was saying it according to what you believe
Re: Watch Video: I Saw Jesus 4 Minutes After Death In Hospital by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Pharaoh9:

I was saying it according to what you believe

I don't believe any of them is real

Then shut up!

(1) (Reply)

Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist / How do Atheists view the Nigerian National Anthem/Pledge? / Buhari Will Lose 2019,Tinubu Overthrown In Lagos Politic, Prophecies Of Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.