Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? (1041 Views)

Does The Early Bird Really Catch The Worm? / Gov Chime’s Ostrich, Monkey Attack Police Man, Civilian / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by nazzyon(m): 1:52am On Jan 09, 2007
I was just wondering if the Yahoo Beta Ostrich will ever catch the Yahoo Guy. Is it possible? Because it has been chasing him for past 7 days cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by naijacutee(f): 3:02am On Jan 09, 2007
Me too, I've been waiting o. my computer has turned into my TV over the past 7days. . . Thats guy can run, man!!!
Re: Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by nazzyon(m): 3:05am On Jan 09, 2007
So you noticed that too, before it used to dance and later it plays football. But now he's been chased by an Ostrich.
Re: Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by kiki(f): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2007
sorry but wat is yall talkin bout
Re: Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by naijacutee(f): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2007
kiki:

sorry but what is yall talkin bout
Some complex mechanical innovation *serious face*
Re: Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by nazzyon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2007
Lets see what happens to the guy before the week runs out.

I have once seen, an Ostrich chase before but this one is kinda different, can it catch the guy?

May be, May be not.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink smiley wink smiley grin grin grin grin grin

Ciao
Re: Will The Ostrich Catch The Guy? by FGO1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
dont really understd what u people re talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Black People / Hello Nairalanders, Keep The Great Work Going / Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.