Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Art Of Saying NO! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Art Of Saying NO! (287 Views)

The Art Of Storytelling For Brand Visibility (bloggers In Focus) / Discover The Art Of Earning By Chidi Precious- Techearn.com.ng / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Saying NO! by saphhire: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
As great spirited entrepreneurs without the luxury of time to create all the magic our heart yearns for, it becomes pertinent to master the art of saying NO!
Its not being rude, its simply saying ‘i want to do this for you, but you know how time is? she grows wings and before you know it, my eyes are closed again and life is counting’
Its really beautiful when you can pass across the valuable message that ‘Time is valuable to me and your project would take a lot of it and not recompense me measurably’

Don’t give excuses, don’t extraordinarily increase deadlines with shabby reasons, don’t over explain things, just decline politely.

The Art of saying NO!

Source: http://vergehub.com/the-art-of-saying-no/

(1) (Reply)

Building An Efficient Organization: What You Must Know / Etisalat Credit Available / Lagos Government To Sell A Bag Of Rice For N13,000 Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.