Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

This INJUSTICE Is Too Much - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This INJUSTICE Is Too Much (987 Views)

Injustice / Power Generation:AMORC flays FG, urge them to tackle prevailing social injustice / If The Lord God Almighty Is Good, Why Does He Allow Evil And Injustice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by alBHAGDADI: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
I just created a thread about how Muslims beat a sheik and his Family for converting to Christianity. Below is the Thread.

www.nairaland.com/3503053/muslims-beat-sheik-family-clubs

To my greatest surprise, the topic was moved to the Islamic section even before anyone could place a comment. This is becoming disgusting and confrontational. Even though the post says something about Muslims, it is majorly about Christians and the persecutions they face. Why did the moderators feel the thread ought to be moved to the Islamic section? Isn't it a Christian thread?

How can my fellow Christians make encouraging comments to each other about the persecutions they face, if such threads are hidden from them unless they swear an Islamic oath that sees them denying their God?

This is becoming too much.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by Scholar8200(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Perhaps your moniker caused it smiley.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by alBHAGDADI: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
Since when did a Monika determine where a thread should be moved to? Does it mean that if a Monika like Ashewoboy opens an Islamic thread, such thread will be moved to the Romance or sexuality section?

3 Likes

Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by ashewoboy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Since when did a Monika determine where a thread should be moved to? Does it mean that if a Monika like Ashewoboy opens an Islamic thread, such thread will be moved to the Romance or sexuality section?

why ashewoboy?cheesy.

1 Like

Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by alBHAGDADI: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
ashewoboy:

why ashewoboy?cheesy.
sorry, I didn't know that it is actually a nairalander's Monika. grin
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by ashewoboy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

now you knowcheesy.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by oluwalfa: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
ashewoboy:

why ashewoboy?cheesy.
alBHAGDADI:
ashewoboy:

why ashewoboy?cheesy.
hahahahahaha
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by Santafemetrix(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Have you guys noticed that Laclicklabendin's post has been deleted? Because he spoke about an obvious wrong doing.

Something is really going on on Nairaland.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by alBHAGDADI: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Santafemetrix:
Have you guys noticed that Laclicklabendin's post has been deleted? Because he spoke about an obvious wrong doing.

Something is really going on on Nairaland.
the forum has been compromised by Saudi oil money and the leftist agenda against Yahweh. That is why Christianity is facing a lot of persecution from Muslims alongside atheists who have a field day bashing and trolling on Christianity.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by plappville(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I just created a thread about how Muslims beat a sheik and his Family for converting to Christianity. Below is the Thread.

www.nairaland.com/3503053/muslims-beat-sheik-family-clubs

To my greatest surprise, the topic was moved to the Islamic section even before anyone could place a comment. This is becoming disgusting and confrontational. Even though the post says something about Muslims, it is majorly about Christians and the persecutions they face. Why did the moderators feel the thread ought to be moved to the Islamic section? Isn't it a Christian thread?

How can my fellow Christians make encouraging comments to each other about the persecutions they face, if such threads are hidden from them unless they swear an Islamic oath that sees them denying their God?

This is becoming too much.

I was banned few days ago because i posted a prove of how Muslim refugees rape western women. The post was removed immediately. But the one a muslim posted saying that my "god raped a young girl to have his mini self born" was not removed. See how unfair NL can be. And the Muslim guy was so proud seeing he was favoured. Satan rules the world. Thats how islam is ruling as you can see.. angry
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by plappville(f): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Scholar8200:

Not his moniker. Here is the horrible photo of the said thread. Maybe i may be banned aftre this comment.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by plappville(f): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by alBHAGDADI: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2016
plappville:

I was banned few days ago because i posted a prove of how Muslim refugees rape western women. The post was removed immediately. But the one a muslim posted saying that my "god raped a young girl to have his mini self born" was not removed. See how unfair NL can be. And the Muslim guy was so proud seeing he was favoured. Satan rules the world. Thats how islam is ruling as you can see.. angry
The powers that control this forum is Satanic but hiding under atheism and most times openly Islamic.

Judgment is coming soon.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by TheOtherRoom: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The powers that control this forum is Satanic but hiding under atheism and most times openly Islamic.

Judgment is coming soon.
Lol so you want to create a thread on satanic forum ??
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by plappville(f): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Judgment is coming soon.

Exactly, just follow this link you will see that the Muslims are always protected despite thier evil acts. They kept raping Western women and put the blame on the women that their dressing code is provoking them thats why they rape them. We know that Muhammed was the first Muslim to have practiced this act. So its normal for Muslim men to continue. What is not normal is why the world not seeing the evil in I.S.L.A.M?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263304/your-fault-why-western-women-get-raped-muslims-raymond-ibrahim
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by Santafemetrix(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Judgment is coming soon.

This is obvious to the a discerning mind.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by alBHAGDADI: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

Lol so you want to create a thread on satanic forum ??
I will continue posting on this forum until the cabal openly proclaims its satanic pact.

It is the same way Christians won't stop being Christians even though the system of the world has been corrupted to persecute them.
Re: This INJUSTICE Is Too Much by annunaki2(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
plappville:

Exactly, just follow this link you will see that the Muslims are always protected despite thier evil acts. They kept raping Western women and put the blame on the women that their dressing code is provoking them thats why they rape them. We know that Muhammed was the first Muslim to have practiced this act. So its normal for Muslim men to continue. What is not normal is why the world not seeing the evil in I.S.L.A.M?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263304/your-fault-why-western-women-get-raped-muslims-raymond-ibrahim

With the victory of Donald trump, the western world is now more open to condemning islm nd it'ss terrorist influence. It's just matter of time that Islam will be officially designed a religion of terror and the qouran be labelled a terror manual aand banned.

(1) (Reply)

Exiting Spiritual Birthday Of The Godman, Satguru Maharaj Ji On 1st January 2016 / Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. / Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.