Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Discussion On Superstitious Beliefs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discussion On Superstitious Beliefs (331 Views)

Other Major Religions And Beliefs / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion On Superstitious Beliefs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hey guys, I'll be having a presentation tomorrow on the topic, "superstitious beliefs and it's effects on Nigeria's development".. I really need contributions so as to have an excellent work tomorrow. Are there some superstitious beliefs you know, be it religious or otherwise, how has it affected you or someone you know.. I need to get the maximum attention of my audience tomorrow
Thank uuuuuuuuu
Re: Discussion On Superstitious Beliefs by BrightEye(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
some people believe that a serial death in a community is a result of some spiritual attack, while ignoring the fact and obvious physical explanations. They ignore the necessary approach to minimize the situation, or fails to understand that it's natural for people to die.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Labview Online Training At Tekslate / Lautech Crises; The Other Side Of The Story. / 15yrs Poem Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.