Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment (2914 Views)

On Day One Of Industrial Week. / Post The Location Of Industrial Hub Or INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT In Your City Or State / FIIRO African’s First Industrial TV Reality Show For Young Entrepreneurs | Regis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by Commonsense247: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Confirmed sources have it that the Federal institute of industrial research Oshodi led by Dr Mrs Gloria Elemo has embarked on a shady and secret recruitment of persons into the institute.
As at Monday 5th December, 2015, a total of 42 Graduates who are mostly relatives and benefactors of the Director General , Top ranking Members of the senate and House committee of Science and technology and Directors of the institute have been issued Employment letters, without regards to the civil service rules on employment nor Federal Character principle.
This impunity has gone a long way to show the level of decay and rot in our dear country and federal agencies and parastatalls . Government should therefore swing into action to ascertain the veracity of this claims and make sure things are done properly, if the fight against corruption is indeed something that must be taking seriously by all Nigerians.

Concerned Nigerian.
Writes from IYANA IPAJA LAGOS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
It's well.
Re: Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
OP I am not a benefactor nor am I employed at the moment. I am not in anyway in support of this. But I have decided to stop complaining, my long term goal is to hustle well and by all means get to the top so I can employ my kids and relatives too.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by maxwell767(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
undecided

Re: Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
TRUE! I COULD REMEMBER WHEN I MET THE EX-DG SOMETIMES AND HE TOLD ME I SHOULD KNOW A SENATOR OR REP MEMBER BEFORE THEY CAN GIVE ME JOB.CORRUPTION IS IN FIIRO FOR SURE! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
Re: Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Commonsense247:
Confirmed sources have it that the Federal institute of industrial research Oshodi led by Dr Mrs Gloria Elemo has embarked on a shady and secret recruitment of persons into the institute.
As at Monday 5th December, 2015, a total of 42 Graduates who are mostly relatives and benefactors of the Director General , Top ranking Members of the senate and House committee of Science and technology and Directors of the institute have been issued Employment letters, without regards to the civil service rules on employment nor Federal Character principle.
This impunity has gone a long way to show the level of decay and rot in our dear country and federal agencies and parastatalls . Government should therefore swing into action to ascertain the veracity of this claims and make sure things are done properly, if the fight against corruption is indeed something that must be taking seriously by all Nigerians.

Concerned Nigerian.
Writes from IYANA IPAJA LAGOS

FIIRO has been doing this for years! I missed out on it because of my MSC programme. God help Nigeria sha! we cannot change. its either you adapt and move with the flow, or you lose out. simple as ABC! by the way op, FIIRO is not the only government parastatal guilty of this. eve nafdac did the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Federal Institute Of Industrial Research Oshodi(fiiro) Begings Shady Recruitment by nmreports: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
When will nepotism stop??

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Nigeria (FMN) Graduate Trainee Program, 2018 / Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful / Mubadala And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.