Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Become A Scholar: Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Become A Scholar: Help. (467 Views)

UI Student Becomes First African Scholar To Cornell university, New York, USA / Conferences You Need To Attend As A Scholar This January Is On The Go. Register / "I Had 04, 07 Out Of 100" Meet UNILORIN With Lowest CGPA That Won Oxford Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Scholar: Help. by ogunsinamayowa(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have nurtured an ambition to publish research paper in a journal and present paper at conferences on Policy and development in Nigeria before i graduate. And later become a scholar, that will be famous at the world stage, in my profession. I'm aware of the myriad tasks to undergo, and discipline to sacrifice a lot of pleasure for my dream.

But, my problem is the lack of direction despite the presence of mission. There is mission, but I'm ignorant of the perfect way to achieve it. I need advise and mentor. I will start 200 level next year, and my course is Political Science.

Scholars in the house, please help me. I will like to pursue Public Policy or Political Economy to PhD level, and my area of specialization will base on International economic policy, Electoral System law/ policy, and Social Welfare program policy in third world countries etc. Thank you.

cc tanimola22
pato405

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do Nigerian Institution Look At Online Masters / Nigerian Master Degree Holder Shares Experience, Says He Never Give Up After Wri / NOUN To Launch New Website Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.