Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On (2266 Views)

Young Father Mourns Wife Who Passed On During Childbirth / Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. / Is He Just Being Paranoid (2) (3) (4)

Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by solidman59(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
His name is Hanafi Abdulazeez from Kwara State, he just passed on on Saturday after a protracted illness. Ironically, Saturday was his birthday.

My heart goes out to his family and I want nairalanders to wish him goodbye cuz he would have loved that. He's a nairalander too, though I don't know his username.

He was my colleague.

RIP bro, wherever you are... Maybe, someday, we can meet again.

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
How sad! Rest in perfect peace!

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by edo3(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rip sir
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by emkad: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by solidman59(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please mods, help so that others can wish him goodbye and pay him their last respects. He was one of us..

Cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Yinkey6(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP
One One..... We gonna die...
Vanity upon vanity. . New cars, New phone, beautiful houses, Million dollars...
Chai... God knows the best.. embarassedRIP
One day One day .... We gonna die...
Vanity upon vanity. . New cars, New phone, beautiful houses, Million dollars...
Chai... God knows the best..

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by PointZerom: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the LOST.

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by BiafranBushBoy: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
What's his moniker??
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Seun(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP.
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by midehi2(f): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP.
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by jaymejate: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP man

Sleep perfectly well
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by KingRex1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by deenvibe(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP embarassedRIP
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by seunlayi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rest in peace bro, this is a debt we must all pay. Even my ban be sake - Seun is here to to bade you goodbye

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by seunlayi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
RIP.
help us to get his moniker

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP cry
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by sod09(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016

Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
One thing I wish for; how to number my days

RIP
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP.
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Seun(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
seunlayi:
help us to get his moniker
No. I think his privacy should be respected.
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
The good go first and he looks good looking. Peace bruv!
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Metroescobar: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Storm clouds of gloom may be gathering over the hearts and minds of his family and friends at this particular point in time but once the difficulty of seeing him laid to rest is over those clouds would be pierced by a sunshine ray of hope to remind them all that life goes on and is nothing more than a transition from strife to serenity!

R.i.p young unknown fellow being.....
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2016
rip.
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Ghost21(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Mznaett: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by enoqueen: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Rip
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2016
embarassed
I know youre up there Sir , Rest in Peace
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by chukxie(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Death is a price we all must pay. May we fulfill our dreams and leave behind good legacies for posterity before death comes. Amen! Rest in peace, man!
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by sisisioge: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2016
May God rest him easy and give his loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On by andymola(m): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Rest on bro

Is A Man Still A Provider If He Pays Half Of The Bills / Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) / Help!!! My Family Is Against My Decision