Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Supertube, True Or Fraud? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supertube, True Or Fraud? (775 Views)

Just Got This Text Message This Morning. Is It Real Or Fraud / Esther Bt Nig Ltd, Real Or Fraud / Real Or Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supertube, True Or Fraud? by Gcares(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
i signed on to this online website called supertube,at first they looked okay. then they started sending all this mail to my box that they have ajob for me then asked to pay money into a gtb bank acct. before i can take their online test or check my job profile . Pls anybody out there with any real info on this website,should kindly update us. we confused,
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by cvibe: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
Do they have a physical address on their website?
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by bonjovi: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
please run as far as possible.
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by geezonaire: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Run as fast as u can,they hav notin 2 offer,no addres on site,if u dnt pay they wil leave u.
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by braido(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2009
almost on a daily basis, they keep sending me mails that i have been invited by Etisalat or ETB or financial institution, all i do is to ignore their mails and delete them after reading!Don't waste your time to pay any money to the bank account they sent to you!They are fraudstars!
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by switchmax8: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
dont pay any dime to any agent that promised you work tell him/her that when you get the job you will pay 20% of your salary to them.My babe was a victim of such nonsense so called agents i would advice according to the house run faster than Ben Johnson to avoid them
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by MrCrackles(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
Gcares:

i signed on to this online website called supertube,at first they looked okay. then they started sending all this mail to my box that they have ajob for me then asked to pay money into a gtb bank acct. before i can take their online test or check my job profile . Pls anybody out there with any real info on this website,should kindly update us. we confused,
Looks like you are dealing with fraudsters. . .
Severe all ties straight up!
Re: Supertube, True Or Fraud? by naijamom: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2009
dont mind them

(1) (Reply)

Multinational Recruiting / Etisalat@bayelsa / I Need A Computer Job For An O'level Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.