Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo (701 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Is This True Of Seun And Nairaland? / Oga Seun, I Wan Buy Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2016
He scammed me and later called me a scammer.
His detail:
Phone number: +233 23 763 9471
Username: jbakare as he said
Spamming gmail account: John Snow snowj1917@gmail.com
After downloading all what you said I should do, very thing not working well and I asked for refund which he's claiming he have does to my wallet address but no transaction id to support what he said he sent and I've not seen any thing on my wallet. Please judge

Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 1:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Continuation

Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 1:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Continuation .

Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Continuation ..

1 Share

Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2016
I downloaded all what you said I should download but yet is it unsoppurted and you still have gut to call me scammer, may God judge us.

Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by Hibiscuss(m): 3:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Sorry for your loss bro...no one sells money secret for cheap. The offer is just too good to be true. Once Again, sorry for your loss.
Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2016
So my money is gone
Thanks for the consolation
Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by chiefkpokp(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2016
bros in bini language "ofe dey purge" just move with your life jara, u have been scammed, u no say dem don first scam u before, u still dey fall continuesly, time never still reach wen u go get s***e?
Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by izzou(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Your greed caused you this loss

How can I have a secret to hack a system to get free btc and sell it for 0.2?

Once bitten, twice shy

Just move on. Lesson learnt
Re: Oga Seun And Elders In The House Please Comma Judge Oooo by FMCASH(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks to you all, I've learnt my lesson again.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler Is Back: Let's Discuss Your Fears. / 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! / Whatsapp Link Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.