Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Help Review My Site Web Guru - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review My Site Web Guru (260 Views)

Web Guru / Web Guru Needed / Web Guru/designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Review My Site Web Guru by Dajugba: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi! Good morning, all.. Season's Greetings...

Please web guru I need your help on review of my site built by macandy21, and I just want anyone here to give a honest review on what they think is not done and what should be fix. check my signature.

I have already noticed some, but you have deep insight than I do.

And secondly I want to Move my content from my previous hosting service cos I was deprived login access after my hossting sub got expired, efforts to move it from phpbb to mybb has been abortive. I still have the mainboard loging information, because it could be backup from the board.

So if you know you can do all that needs to be done, I will like to negotiate with you so I can solve it.

Please note on low budget, and I can get this as Christmas bonus if you care to assist.
Re: Help Review My Site Web Guru by Afam4eva(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Do you have a website you want us to review or you're actually looking for someone to help you out with your website.

Please state in clear terms what you want.
Re: Help Review My Site Web Guru by Dajugba: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Afam4eva:
Do you have a website you want us to review or you're actually looking for someone to help you out with your website.

Please state in clear terms what you want.

Thanks I want review and want someone to help out. The review is to figure out what has not been done yet. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 2000 Or More Youtube Subscribers 2016 / News/entertainment Wordpress Website +non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale / Premium Domain Name For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.