Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project (853 Views)

CHEAP DSTV / Gotv Sub / DIY Bluetooth Speaker Build / How To Upgrade Your MTN SIM Card From 62k To 128k For Fast 3G Internet Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project by EatsmartFarm: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Good Morning Nigeria

Am going to use this medium to share with you my Speaker upgrade project 2016. this project was born due to increase in cost of materials in the country as our Naira/Dollar exchange rate hit N480/$, and our ministry need to upgrade the speakers which are aging already.
i carried out market survey and found a good full range speaker goes for as high as N1M while Sub goes for N1.5M see the picture, you can get one in konga

Re: Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project by EatsmartFarm: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
For this reason we shall be building our speakers, please come with me in this picture story of how to build a good speaker for church and other entertainment.
Re: Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project by EatsmartFarm: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Speakers consist to two things; 1 Drivers & Crossover , 2 The box all task start starts with sourcing material for the job. Box material are sourced from AMU Wood Market while drivers and crossover from Olosha market all in Mushin axis of Lagos
Re: Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project by Olisa4all: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2016
We are still waiting
Re: Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Where's that man?

Re: Speaker Build: Sub-woofer Upgrade Project by luvlyoracle(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
EatsmartFarm:
Good Morning Nigeria

Am going to use this medium to share with you my Speaker upgrade project 2016. this project was born due to increase in cost of materials in the country as our Naira/Dollar exchange rate hit N480/$, and our ministry need to upgrade the speakers which are aging already.
i carried out market survey and found a good full range speaker goes for as high as N1M while Sub goes for N1.5M see the picture, you can get one in konga
Awfa naa... continue

(1) (Reply)

Dinosaurs Still EXIST. Ev.scientists Said The Last Died Mills Of Year Ago [PHOTO / Infinix Note 4, Note 4 Pro Hit Nigerian Mobile Phone.. / Online Payment Options For You To Recharge Your DSTV Bouquet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.