Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. (2413 Views)

Help:need A Job In A Construction Company. / Vacancies In A Reputable Indigenous Construction Company / I Need A Construction Engineer/company To Work With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by mikaj(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Send me a mail so we could talk about the project.

The location is Ikeja.
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by fendorf(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Contact us for ur granite and sharpsand
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Ademat7(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.
www.Mabcodee.com
We do onsite moulding of blocks,kebbs, interlocking, granite n sharpsand.
08164608123(WhatsApp enabled)
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Donshemzy1234: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Check my signature. It will change your life forever
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by omohoneyland(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.
I have sent you PM. I am a good and reliable bricklayer, I have work at coca cola along agidingbi, and also have 22 yrs of experience. Here is my number, 08154390872

Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by whyx06(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.

I've pm u
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by waldigit: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.

We can be your construction manager
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by mikaj(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
waldigit:

We can be your construction manager

pardon
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by waldigit: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
mikaj:

pardon

Meaning from our signature you can guess what we can do for you as far as built environment projects are concerned.
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by appendages: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
My name is solomon. Am a Quantity surveyor and a Construction manager. You can contact me on:- 07058031850
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by asaju10(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
My name is Fredrick, i am a builder with 3 years experience in construction. Here is my phone number 08069163486
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by ogiadomhe(m): 1:17am On Dec 07, 2016
my name is abbas Ogiadomhe ,I study building technology ,I hve a trade test on bricklaying and concrete work in three years and also hve three years experience .my phone no 08159922209 ,email ogiadomheabbas@gmail.com thank u for expected cooperation .
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Please, I Can Work As A Labour With Anybody, Thank You
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Ademat7:
www.Mabcodee.com We do onsite moulding of blocks,kebbs, interlocking, granite n sharpsand. 08164608123(WhatsApp enabled)
Please Sir Am Looking For Work As A Labour
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2016
omohoneyland:
I have sent you PM. I am a good and reliable bricklayer, I have work at coca cola along agidingbi, and also have 22 yrs of experience. Here is my number, 08154390872
I Can Serve As A Labour Pls
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by omoISEYIN(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
if you need a team of bricklayers you can contact me, we don't believe solely on paper builders and engineers who have no practical knowledge of building.
Our past projects covers residential buildings, Hotels, Schools, Churches and auditoriums.
We are not engineering company we build base on your specs, drawings and plans. Hiring wrong artisans for ur project can be quite painful and costly, some errors might just jus be irreversible.
mail omo.iseyin@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by asaju10(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2016
omoISEYIN:
if you need a team of bricklayers you can contact me, we don't believe solely on paper builders and engineers who have no practical knowledge of building.
Our past projects covers residential buildings, Hotels, Schools, Churches and auditoriums.
We are not engineering company we build base on your specs, drawings and plans. Hiring wrong artisans for ur project can be quite painful and costly, some errors might just jus be irreversible.
mail omo.iseyin@gmail.com
This comment of yours doesn't make any atom of sense. What is your own definition of paper builders/ Engineers?
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by omoISEYIN(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2016
asaju10:
This comment of yours doesn't make any atom of sense. What is your own definition of paper builders/ Engineers?

bro am only talking from the experience of those I worked with, I don't know you and I have no problem with you..
You saying my comment doesn't have any sense is just wrong of you.
You give everybody the respect they deserve until they prove otherwise.
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Tlontin(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.
Am a civil engineer, I can work with you at a very reasonable price, I also stay close to ikeja.. If ur mail is provided I can send u my ceevee.... Contact 0.7.0.6.3.9.0.2.4.7.3
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Tlontin:

Am a civil engineer, I can work with you at a very reasonable price, I also stay close to ikeja.. If ur mail is provided I can send u my ceevee.... Contact 0.7.0.6.3.9.0.2.4.7.3
I Can Work As A Labour In Any Department Pls, But Am A Painter By Profession.
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by PqsMike: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.

.....hello, I'm a quantity surveyor... and the principal partner of Newhome Construction Services .....so...you're getting a 2 in 1 ...check my signature for my details..

Thanks .
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Ochs: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
mikaj:

The location is Ikeja.

Hello, we do onsite molding of blocks, fancy blocks, kerbs, different interlocking design, granite n sharpsand at the highest quality and an affordable price all over Nigeria, esp Abuja, Lagos and Enugu. hope to hear 4m u. 08188028407
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ochs:

Hello, we do onsite molding of blocks, fancy blocks, kerbs, different interlocking design, granite n sharpsand at the highest quality and an affordable price all over Nigeria, esp Abuja, Lagos and Enugu. hope to hear 4m u. 08188028407
As A Labour Pls
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by LeonOgu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bobkeem Concept ltd (BCL) is a real estate and engineering company with our head office at Magodo GRA, Phase 2, Shangisha, Lagos

Contact me on 0706 778 9147 or 0809 057 8782

Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by adejaresalami1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Call a certified electrician to do the building installation......check my signature.
Re: I Need A Bricklayer And/or A Construction Company. by asaju10(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
omoISEYIN:

bro am only talking from the experience of those I worked with, I don't know you and I have no problem with you..
You saying my comment doesn't have any sense is just wrong of you.
You give everybody the respect they deserve until they prove otherwise.
Don't be offended bro...one love

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now / Help Nairalanders, Job Interview At Workforce Group / Shocking List of Jobs You Had No Idea Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.