Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money (1176 Views)

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / Husband And Wife Died Same Day Same Hour After They Ate Poison Food / Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Be careful of MMM, it's a scam. How they ate my money till date with no sign of solution.MMM support system is very bad.... Am highly disappointed the way the things are going in MMM. For over two weeks till date now, no one have a solution to my issue, no response from the cro,the support system is NOT working.Even the guiders have no knowledge on how my case should be solved.One agbereowei Joshua is to pay me on 24th Nov, he made no payment but instead uploaded a false screen shot for me. Since then till now I have been writing to support, from there to the cro yet no response.I don't understand MMM, I wonder if it's really safe to invest. Below is what the guy uploaded since 25th nov

Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by darbeelicous(f): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Guy you didn't do it well, y did you confirm when u av not received alert? Ehyaa sorry
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by ritafamous(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2016
i wrote about this, and some people came to attack me but i still maintain my stand, if MMM does not solve the issue of fake pop and nonchalant attitudes of guiders and consultants they will crash soon. a lot of people i know are complaining of fake pop and MMM does nothing about it.
till it happens to you, then you will understand that MMM structure is bad, as of now be careful they are scammers
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by ring7(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2016
OP it not your fault not MMM,abi are you not the one confirm payment?
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
darbeelicous:
Guy you didn't do it well, y did you confirm when u av not received alert? Ehyaa sorry
who said I confirmed.... Read again

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by ritafamous(f): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2016
darbeelicous:

pls stop writing nonsense, read well before replying, when did the guy tell you he confirmed, i must comment

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2016
ring7:
who said anything about confirming... Don't pray to have issue in MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by cricifixo: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2016
OP didn't say he confirmed
ring7:
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by Garshyzee(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Op dis is wat u do.. . Go to ur bank and get ur bankstatemnt from d time u phed and d time u ghed.. It should b stamped and signed... Write to support on d designated matter.. Wait for them to reply.. After writingupload d bank statement with it.. It will b resolved under 4days
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by Garshyzee(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Mmm didnt ate ur money... D sender is a fraud... After uve done dat.. Dat message box on d order.. Upload d fake pop there too.. d sender might see it and u can communicate with him..
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Garshyzee:
Op dis is wat u do.. . Go to ur bank and get ur bankstatemnt from d time u phed and d time u ghed.. It should b stamped and signed... Write to support on d designated matter.. Wait for them to reply.. After writingupload d bank statement with it.. It will b resolved under 4days
I have done all those things, I have written to support not less than 10×, I have written to cro with my stamped sealed statement of account, yet no response
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by ring7(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
solarzumax:
who said anything about confirming... Don't pray to have issue in MMM
Issue,how can someone screenshot fake transaction and you concur
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Garshyzee:
Mmm didnt ate ur money... D sender is a fraud... After uve done dat.. Dat message box on d order.. Upload d fake pop there too.. d sender might see it and u can communicate with him..
once you allow a thief or fraudster, you're simply the accomplice. To me MMM is a scam. I registered on MMM, I never registered with the guy.If MMM is no scam, they should review my case
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by Garshyzee(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2016
solarzumax:
once you allow a thief or fraudster, you're simply the accomplice. To me MMM is a scam. I registered on MMM, I never registered with the guy.If MMM is no scam, they should review my case
Mr man ignorance da do u strong thing. . Keep wailing.. No follow d rules.. Was just trying to help and u typing nonsense
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by Yoshy: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Following
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by darbeelicous(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2016
ritafamous:

pls stop writing nonsense, read well before replying, when did the guy tell you he confirmed, i must comment
dis babe has serious issues............. Simply put "he did not confirm" and I wud undastand....... But I see no reason why they did not merge you with someone else if you did not confirm. I've seen this a lot of times one time someone uploaded false teller just for me to confirm, when I didn't his account was blocked and I was merged with someone else, just like that! So if you've not been merged again, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by Garshyzee(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Osahon7:
Get help worldwide....you should really try it out..... Whatsapp me for more infl on how to safely participate 07030681936
Hope it pays?
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2016
darbeelicous:
dis babe has serious issues............. Simply put "he did not confirm" and I wud undastand....... But I see no reason why they did not merge you with someone else if you did not confirm. I've seen this a lot of times one time someone uploaded false teller just for me to confirm, when I didn't his account was blocked and I was merged with someone else, just like that! So if you've not been merged again, something is wrong somewhere.
did the person uploaded a false screen shot?
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by darbeelicous(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Nope, just a teller of that particular amount, that someone else paid into his account.
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by solarzumax: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2016
darbeelicous:
Nope, just a teller of that particular amount, that someone else paid into his account.
what next did you do
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by darbeelicous(f): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2016
solarzumax:
what next did you do
nothing, I made sure not to confirm....... And within a few days his account got blocked and I was merged again.
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by dan55: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Osahon7:
Get help worldwide....you should really try it out..... Whatsapp me for more infl on how to safely participate 07030681936
can i see your payment prove
Re: MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
darbeelicous:
nothing, I made sure not to confirm....... And within a few days his account got blocked and I was merged again.
Like how many days did it take for u to be rematched ?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News_ Buhari Is Dead / Electrical Maintenance / Monthly Rent Payment And Annual Rent Payment Which Is Far Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.