Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) (1019 Views)

Courtney Dike Celebrated By Oklahoma State University / Courtney Dike Is Now A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / Pics: Courtney Dike & Francisca Ordega On The Way To France 4 Super Falcons Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2016
She was the roommate of Asisat Oshiola at the U-20 World cup and she once mentioned how Super Zee can be especially at Naija street jamz..
She is still a student and exams was part of why she was not in Cameroon.
A future AWCON top scorer & probably African Female player of the year as she is still 21yrs of age.
Which of my brother can i bless with this lady?

1 Like

Re: BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2016
i love this lady....

1 Like

Re: BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) by Nickizoe(f): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
I simply love her

2 Likes

Re: BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
She is not better than any of the strikers in the present Super Falcons team. Most people are taken by her aesthetics and phonetics rather than her footballing ability.

. . . .and I don't see her ever emerging AWCON top scorer or winning the African Female Player of the year award. She simply is not good enough.

Y'all are free to continue hyping her sha

1 Like

Re: BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
fixed

(1) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi: Work Hard & Focus / D Time Is Here Nw...get Ur Free Games / Help Me Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.