Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Which Of These Should I Make Use Of (with Concrete Reasons) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of These Should I Make Use Of (with Concrete Reasons) (337 Views)

How Can I Make Use Of My Adsense Account. Please Help! / Don't Complain Of Being Scam Make Use Of Geskia(nigeria Escrow) / Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Should I Make Use Of (with Concrete Reasons) by bbdiamond: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Please , Tech gurus in the house, I have knowledge of Wordpress, Blogger, Joomla. I need to know which is the best to use with reasons.
Re: Which Of These Should I Make Use Of (with Concrete Reasons) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Go with Wordpress bro! Here are few reasons why I always recommend Wordpress:
1. It's easy to set up and use.
2. Lots of active developers to keep Wordpress up to date.
3. Many free themes and plugins to choose from.
4. Help and tutorials are easily available to help you customize your Wordpress blog to your taste.
5. Search engines love Wordpress blogs and sites.
6. There are Wordpress plugins to help you build an andriod app for your blog.
7. More than 80% of blogs on the internet today are powered by Wordpress.
8. And lot's of other reasons.
Hope you now have few reasons to choose Wordpress... Goodluck to ya!

(1) (Reply)

Best Ever Remote Spyware For Desktop N Mobile Platform / Develop Skills To Practical Situations / Need A Step By Step To Run A Composer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.