Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS (34687 Views)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by dainformant(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
The charity work of Anja Ringgren Lovén, the Danish care worker -has been recognized internationally. The founder of the African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF) -has dedicated her time and resources to helping abandoned children accused of witchcraft in Nigeria...

Now she has been named the world's most inspiring person 2016 alongside president Barack Obama, Pope Francis and other world icons. Congrats to her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/anja-ringgren-loven-selected-for-major.html

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by CastedDude: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
congrats to her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
her work has been recognised

5 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by dainformant(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
It pays to be good and passionate.

Congratulations to her and I salute her courageous efforts.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by jiinxed: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Useless country filled with hypocritical bastards.

#spits

23 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
That's a human being.
It's very funny when you're accused of witchcraft, it happened to me when I was in primary school.
I lived with a family friend, at night I remember I was awake standing opposite everyone else and I was accused of being a wizard, I just concurred and I told them every thing they wanted to hear about how I tried to block their destiny and it didn't work out because of the anointing on them. Right opposite me was s pastor and founder, I expected her to know I was lying but alas she was even happier thinking she was filled with the spirit. I told them everything they wanted to hear they said I was a wizard but I was only a boy that wanted to go back to sleep.
It's about time Africans get out of this archaic nature.

172 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by admax(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nigerians rich cultures have done so much damage to their ability to use their brain as every event that happens to them is supposedly due to some metaphysical force.

Someone sex starved will lust and rape underage girls then blame it on satan, another will squander their money on buying irrelevant things, once broke they blame it on some forces controlling them.

The day Nigerians and Africans at large will start using their brain, the Sky will be our beginning.

Back to the topic: I am happy for that lady. Another Mary Slessor.

12 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by CXLVII: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Make she con help us save Fayose, Reno Omokri and FFK.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Fiwasayo(f): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Such empathy,she's got a very large heart,those who tagged those kids witches are the real demons.

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na America
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Jh0wsef(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
THIS LIST NO COMPLETE...

WHERE LALA??

WORLD'S MOST INSPIRING SNAKE PERSON. gringrin

25 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Batlan01: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
as in ehn, the woman try.. she really deserves it

as for those gullible idiots that tagg'd de boy a witch, Karma has gone 2 by condoms at the nearest pharmacy. its cumin' back 4 ur A**

12 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by DIKEnaWAR: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice!

Soyinka has become world most uninspiring person. Check the list.

11 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
very inspiring.

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by abdolleez(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by bidexolumanish(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congrats ,more grace

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by NaLaugh: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good job, lady.

I've read some of her activities.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by folay66(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yrs

She deserve this, I really love it
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
God bless her for me

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by pretydiva(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
She deserves d award n even more. God bless her richly
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Charlesdock(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
jiinxed:
Useless country filled with hypocritical bastards.

#spits
And what are you? I dislike people who can heap blames at the slightest chance but won't try and change things with their actions. Now that you have said it with mouth when last have you stand up for those children!

6 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'll be on that list one day

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by fratermathy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
She deserves it. Shame on Pastor Mrs Helen Ukpabio, the child witch huntress.

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by chisupport: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Elon musk ma number 1....Great Guy!!!
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
She must give a special thanks speech to we Africans... Nigerians precisely.... For our black mentality... If not for us, who she for be
Anyway my village people still send me mosquito yesterday,...... cry...... I killed it.. cheesy. Praise God
!

6 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Charlesdock(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
She is a good example to everybody on Earth. God bless her.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by morbeta(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Helen Akpabio see your life, while you are busy condemning innocent children, someone is being used by GOD to mend your wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by danthamccoy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice. Just goes to show you how funny this world is. At first sight, this woman would be marked down by a vast majority of people as a ne'er-do-well, someone who would not amount to much. Simply because she is all tattooed up. All these by people who think it is wrong to give alms to little beggar kids. Congratulations ma'am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by tempex88(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
With the normal African mentality, this lady will be labelled bad cos of her tattoos.

Mark 7:15.

hank you Loven.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.