Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria (1252 Views)

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met (2) (3) (4)

Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by justiz5(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Super Falcons star Ordega regrets playing for Nigeria

Ordega

USA-based forward Francisca Ordega has regretted playing for the Super Falcons, saying she would have opted for another country because of the lack of support for women’s football in Nigeria.

Ordega won her third women’s AFCON in Cameroon last weekend and has also represented Nigeria at U17 and U20 levels, but she said the neglect of women’s football by the country is most regrettable.

“If I had not played for Nigeria at full international level, trust me I would have played somewhere else,” a frustrated Ordega blasted.

“The U17 and U20 teams have been blamed for the performances at their recent World Cups, but they were poorly prepared for these competitions.

“If this continues, Nigeria will soon cease to be a force in Africa because there will be no future Super Falcons.”

The Falcons are presently in Abuja waiting to be paid off by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) after they retained the AWCON at the expense of hosts Cameroon over the weekend.

http://africanfootball.com/news/669449/Super-Falcons-star-Ordega-regrets-playing-for-Nigeria

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by GoodBuhari: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
justiz5:

Ordega

USA-based forward Francisca Ordega has regretted playing for the Super Falcons, saying she would have opted for another country because of the lack of support for women’s football in Nigeria.

Ordega won her third women’s AFCON in Cameroon last weekend and has also represented Nigeria at U17 and U20 levels, but she said the neglect of women’s football by the country is most regrettable.

“If I had not played for Nigeria at full international level, trust me I would have played somewhere else,” a frustrated Ordega blasted.

“The U17 and U20 teams have been blamed for the performances at their recent World Cups, but they were poorly prepared for these competitions.

“If this continues, Nigeria will soon cease to be a force in Africa because there will be no future Super Falcons.”

The Falcons are presently in Abuja waiting to be paid off by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) after they retained the AWCON at the expense of hosts Cameroon over the weekend.

http://africanfootball.com/news/669449/Super-Falcons-star-Ordega-regrets-playing-for-Nigeria
She sounds bitter, but that is simply the truth.

Hope the NFF does not give her the Vincent Enyeama treatment!!!

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by nerilove(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Recession is in camp too
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by ghost1718(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
when playing for a country like Nigeria don't play with100% play with40% use 60% for yourself angry

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by justiz5(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
ghost1718:
when playing for a country like Nigeria don't play with100% play with40% use 60% for yourself angry
It is the same underperformance(playing not to get injured) that pitches some players against the fans.
when shall the authorities concerned learn to do things right

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
ghost1718:
Another name for wickedness and corruption is the "NFF"

At times I just wonder the heartlessness exhibited by these old men.

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
justiz5:

It is the same underperformance(playing not to get injured) that pitches some players against the fans.
Maybe in the grave
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by NLban: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
justiz5:

Ordega

This one don enter one CHANCE be that.
No going back.

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
GoodBuhari:

She sounds bitter, but that is simply the truth.

Hope the NFF does not give her the Vincent Enyeama treatment!!!
She has already entered the NFF's bad book for her careless statements.
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Nickizoe(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
super falcons you guys should relax! you will be paid off soon...and please don't stop playing for us...This is Nigeria in Recession!...love you ladies! Gods Grace!
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by ghost1718(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Orkpekyandega:

Another name for wickedness and corruption is the "NFF"

At times I just wonder the heartlessness exhibited by these old men.

bros your grammar too long, is in our government hand to do the right thing,can u imagine a militant being a sports minister??
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by ghost1718(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
justiz5:

I tire for we government
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Duru1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
justiz5:

Ordega

The U17 and U20 teams have been blamed for the performances at their recent World Cups, but they were poorly prepared for these competitions.

It is unfortunate that some pseudo-gurus on this forum have discredited such postulation. Rather they claimed that the girls are professional and preparation is overhype.

Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Agimor(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
That's how the Nigeria leaders treat their hero's. They had no regards for ordinary men who achieve extra ordinary things.
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
ghost1718:
bros your grammar too long, is in our government hand to do the right thing,can u imagine a militant being a sports minister??
E no long pass NFF wahala na
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Duru1:

It is unfortunate that some pseudo-gurus on this forum have discredited such postulation. Rather they claimed that the girls are professional and preparation is overhype.
Such people can never think better than the confusion led NFF now. Just imagine if such cursed fellows get into position of leadership. Na shit their followers go chop. So pathetic.
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
nerilove:
Recession is in camp too
If there was recession, why did the spend over Forty Million Naira or more for their chaertered flight just to watch the finals
Re: Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria by kilo4sure: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Duru1:

No one claimed preparation is overhyped, rather you misunderstood a simple argument, preparation is necessary for success but doesn't guarantee all. Prepare all you want with friendlies and early camping, without some above average players in your team(at least) you would go no where.

Movingbet Users Come In / Arsenal Finally Agree To Sell This Unsettled £90,000-a-wk Star – Transfer To Be / Nike Is Ready To Unveil Win Like 82 Air Jordan 11