Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

It Was Hard Giving My Guitar To Hard Rock Cafe — King Sunny Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was Hard Giving My Guitar To Hard Rock Cafe — King Sunny Ade (494 Views)

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was Hard Giving My Guitar To Hard Rock Cafe — King Sunny Ade by FemoPolitics: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
King Sunny Ade is still enjoying the praises he has been getting from family, friends and fans since he became the first Nigerian artiste to be inducted into the Hard Rock Café earlier in the week.
http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/12/06/hard-giving-guitar-hard-rock-cafe-king-sunny-ade/

Re: It Was Hard Giving My Guitar To Hard Rock Cafe — King Sunny Ade by Chanchit: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
It must have really being tough for him dropping that guitar. I have three guitars now, one box, semi acoustic and electric. but I can't give away that box cos it's my first. but I can't wait to do away with the other two as soon as I have replacement for them.

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane / South African Pastor Makes Members Drink Dettol For Healing "Seriously" / King Sunny Ade's Guitar Auctioned For #52.1million At 'sunny On Sunday' Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.