Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack (744 Views)

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Complete List Of 2018 Grammy Nominations / Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack by seyoops4u: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Recording Academy announced the 59th annual Grammy nominees Tuesday, honoring artists like Adele and Beyoncé for their work in the past year.

Meghan Trainor announced the first round of nominees -- in categories for Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist -- on CBS This Morning, and the rest of the categories appeared online soon after.

For the 2017 ceremony, eligible albums must have been released between Oct. 1, 2015 and Sept. 30, 2016, which explains why albums like Adele's 25 were eligible for nomination this time around, instead of for the 2016 ceremony.

The 59th annual Grammys will air Sunday, Feb. 12 on CBS.

See all the Grammy nominees below.

Best Rap/ Sung Performance

“Freedom” - Beyoncé ft. Kendrick Lamar

“Hotline Bling” - Drake

“Broccoli” - DRAM ft. Lil Yachty

“Ultralight Beam” - Kanye West ft. Chance the Rapper, Kelly Price, Kirk Franklin & The Dream

“Famous” - Kanye West ft. Rihanna

Record of the Year

“Hello” — Adele

“Formation” — Beyoncé

“7 Years” — Lukas Graham

“Work” — Rihanna ft. Drake

“Stressed Out” — Twenty One Pilots

Best R&B Performance

“Turning’ Me Up” - BJ The Chicago Kid

“Permission” - Ro James

“I Do” - Musiq Soulchild

“Needed Me” - Rihanna

“Cranes in the Sky” - Solange”

Album of the Year

25 — Adele
Lemonade — Beyoncé
Purpose — Justin Bieber
Views — Drake
A Sailor’s Guide to Earth — Sturgill Simpson

Song of the Year

“Formation” — Beyoncé (Khalif Brown, Asheton Hogan, Beyoncé Knowles & Michael Williams II)

“Hello” — Adele (Adele Adkins & Greg Kurstin)

“I Took A Pill In Ibiza” — Mike Posner (Mike Posner)

“Love Yourself” — Justin Bieber (Justin Bieber, Benjamin Levin & Ed Sheeran)

“7 Years” — Lukas Graham (Lukas Forchammer, Stefan Forrest, Morten Pilegaard & Morten Ristorp)

Best Rap Performance

“No Problem” — Chance The Rapper Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz

“Panda” —Desiigner

“Pop Style” — Drake Featuring The Throne

“All The Way Up” — Fat Joe & Remy Ma Featuring French Montana & Infared

“That Part” — ScHoolboy Q Featuring Kanye West

See the full list (Nominations) here: http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/12/check-out-grammy-nominations-2017.html

Re: Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack by Heterodox(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Cool and dope as making dough every single day. Check my signature for more information.
Re: Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack by seyoops4u: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
I think they changed the rules for Adele n Beyonce' to be nominated....

or what do you guys think ?
Re: Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack by saydfact(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack by Asawana123: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wizkid was nominated too

Re: Grammy Nominations 2017: Beyoncé And Adele Lead The Pack by seyoops4u: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Asawana123:
Wizkid was nominated too

Please what category ?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Displays Dollars & Attire To Match His New Range Rover [ Pics, Vid] / Chinese Band Rock Live In Calabar Carnival 2016(pics,video) / Do We Have A New Bobrisky???? Bobdangerous???(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.