Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike (978 Views)

I'm Not Bobrisky's Mate - Young Lagos Cross-dresser Tunde OAP / See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..) / Davido Reveals Bobrisky's Bae On Snapchat (PICS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike by Azeemokoya: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike in an Instagram post titled ‘7 reasons why I aint Bobrisky’s bae debunked the rumour that he is ‘the long awaited’ bae that Bobrisky has been on about for some time now.

Pretty Mike is a Lagos based socialite and owner of Club Uno located on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

It will be recalled that earlier this year, Okunneye Idris Olanrewaju now known as Bobrisky or Nigerian Barbie posted some clean Naira notes on Instagram claiming it was from ‘Bae’.

Well Pretty Mike has come out to say he is not Bobrisky’s bae! One of the reasons Pretty Mike mentioned as a strong defense is that he used to be a serial womanizer and a reckless spender with an endless list of women he has slept with as proof to that, thereby calling Toke Makinwa’s ex Maje a learner compared to him.

He also pointed out that he invented the word ‘body count’ alongside his likes, showing he is a woman’s man as opposed to being Bobrisky’s bae.

Pretty Mike ended by admonishing all to love, not hate Bobrisky because he’s God’s creation his sexuality not withstanding...

http://www.jalupon.com/i-am-not-bobriskys-bae-pretty-mike/

Re: I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike by CentaurXX: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
What to make of this? undecided

I don't know what joy is derived when a sane man, allows another sane man entry into his bûtthole.

Pitiful.
Re: I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike by LesbianBoy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
I yam still nor convinced angry
Re: I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike by nerilove(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Did bobrisky mention your name as 'his/her' bae? You haven't said the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz - Couple Spent Christmas Together / Day 4 Round Up#bbnaija: Bally And Gifty Get Cosy, Efe Has The Best Scores So Far / Mercy Johnson & Bovi Cover February Issue Of House Of Maliq Magazine(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.