Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Innoson Builds FRSC Vans - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Builds FRSC Vans (23208 Views)

Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos / Ford’s Self-driving Vans Are Now Delivering Food In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by chi074(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
show us when you start assembling it.... not when you have already finish the van...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Bgorgeous: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
This is the only good news coming out from Naija DS days

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one.....way to go Nigerians. Nigeria Market is large for easy competition among of any automotive manufacturers....Let's buy our own.
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by oyatz(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2016
I strongly suggest that the FG should partner with Innoson and other automobile manufacturers in Nigeria by giving them credit facilities to expand their business, purchase their products and encourage other Nigerians to do and if possible invest in their companies after making them to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Abugab:
The patronage given to Innoson Motors in recent times by the FG is encouraging.
First it was the Nigerian Army.
Now FRSC
Many more will still come

1 Like

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Damibiz(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2016
If i may ask Who is the president of Ziafra please,
centboy123456:
Our people they try sha but wait am not a nigeria am a biafra man
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by drboye(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

ur afonja ancestry go first wipe
mtcheew..by their dp we shall know them
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Immacula8(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
chi074:
show us when you start assembling it....
not when you have already finish the van...

They also started like this my brother. Lets support our own.
Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Wet in concern innosson with Biafra . he is a Nigerian but FRSC need to check does cars well because any fucking thing that comes from Igbos must be investigated
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Bgorgeous:
This is the only good news coming out from Naija DS days
your brain don mad
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2016
good people, great nation
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Yyeske(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2016
namuguibe:
Engineered in China
Assembled in Nigeria
Innoson
Show us just one earthen port you've ever made
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by adisaigbo1(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
eleojo23:
Innoson is really doing great.

If only the government will give the company all the necessary support.

which support you want again? You wan make government kuku include innoson for budget? Flattinos can never be satisfied

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Hakeem3(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
centboy123456:
and who do u tink cares..??

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by SweetSoup(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
victorazy:
This guy is just giving Bubu green light but his thwarted mind won't allow him look to his direction but Pakistan his brothers

If you want to benefit from Bubu, just attach (bra - him- mu - med)etc to ur name.
You and your kind need urgent help. Incase you didn't know, it was Bubu that made the order for 40 pickup van for FRSC. Buhari in 1 year plus has encouraged and even patronize Innoson more than your hero did in his 6 years as President.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by EzeeYFB(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
centboy123456:
who is this one again na
See na One naija

1 Like

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by victorazy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
SweetSoup:
You and your kind need urgent help. Incase you didn't know, it was Bubu that made the order for 40 pickup van for FRSC. Buhari in 1 year plus has encouraged and even patronize Innoson more than your hero did in his 6 years as President.

What is 40 pickup?

Guy focus ur front cuz everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, afterall during GEJ PMB made so many derogatory words that could have earned felony.

40 and we should clap abi?
What is the make of Nigerian gov official car? Innoson?

USA president can never use any car that was not manufactured by America.
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by phlexz: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
I saw it in lokoja yesterday patrolling.#innovative9ja
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by SweetSoup(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
victorazy:

What is 40 pickup?

Guy focus ur front cuz everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, afterall during GEJ PMB made so many derogatory words that could have earned felony.
I repeat, Buhari has encourage and patronize innoson more than your hero did in his 6 years rule. Innoson has seen increase patronage from govt agencies including the military under this govt. If you are too blinded by tribal hate or hate for buhari to have noticed this, then you need help. 50 thousand Made-in-ABA military booths were recently ordered by the Military under Buhari's govt, this govt is truly promoting Made-in-Nigeria product and you should commend them for this..

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by victorazy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
SweetSoup:
I repeat, Buhari has encourage and patronize innoson more than your hero did in his 6 years rule. Innoson has seen increase patronage from govt agencies including the military under this govt. If you are too blind by tribal hate or hate for buhari to have noticed this, then you need help. 50 thousand Made-in-ABA military booths were recently ordered by the Military under Buhari's govt, this govt is truly promoting Made-in-Nigeria product and you should commend them for this..

I don't have any hate on Buhari plz but just saying the truth. What makes u believe that the patronage is affiliated by Mr. President after trying to digg up past tax details against the same company just to grand him?. Until he drives innoson's cars or any Nigerian made cars then I can recognise and comend his sincerity. Yes GEJ is a hero like it or leave it. Plz there are things unknown to U and I my brother.
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Litmus: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
I've followed arguments on weather or not Innosons are indigenous manufacturers or assemblers but I'm none the wiser. It seems to me however that in Nigeria we're on the cusp of appreciating, respecting and patronizing Indigenous Made, with Innosons among the pack leaders. I believe that as we do so, whatever the truth of Innosons, they're capable and should progress to the unequivocal local manufacture of Engines and transmissions. Such would be the breakthrough. Shortly after, we'd be manufacturing our own indigenous light aircraft's and so on.
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by AareOgbuefi: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
He e sone ohun luka maree afo ne orire masan
Translation :whoever sees good things and or progress but refuses to acknowledge it has a screw loose in the head! Innoson and other creative Nigerians out there that refuses to allow situation and circumstances rob them of their creativity, you're well appreciated! May Allah bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Opakan2:
Innoson should focus on the East for his market

envy aside.. we in sw won't buy any of his cars, the North won't either

igbo is synonymous with fake to most people cos of the attrocities they commit.. sorry mister innocent

Afonja...naturally envious and heartless. I keep warning my fellow Eastern brothers, any day I will catch you with an Afonja near or around me, you will know how wicked I'm. This people can poison and kill you out of envy. Look at what this Satan wrote up here.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by okusman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
centboy123456:

verily, u are truly a Biafra goat.... idi.ot fellow.
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by namuguibe(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yyeske:
I have just stated facts. There is no need to get emotional.
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by Opakan2: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
saint7000:

Afonja...naturally envious and heartless. I keep warning my fellow Eastern brothers, any day I will catch you with an Afonja near or around me, you will know how wicked I'm. This people can poison and kill you out of envy. Look at what this Satan wrote up here.

hope you're not mad?

when you go about typing your trash.. I disturb you?

make ogun kill you there.. anuofia
Re: Innoson Builds FRSC Vans by namuguibe(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yyeske:
you mean I should get a pot from China and call it home-made ??
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Smashes Car Into A Residential Building In Delta State (Photo) / China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.