Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Business Proposal For Everybody In Coming 2017 By Edogram2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business Proposal For Everybody In Coming 2017 By Edogram2 (465 Views)

What Will Happen If Everybody In Lagos Are Entrepreneurs / New Business Opportunity 2017 By Mobilecare ICT (must Read) / Just Click And See What We Have For Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business Proposal For Everybody In Coming 2017 By Edogram2 by edogram2: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have a business proposal for everybody this coming 2017 and I'm willing to give it to you for free. i don't need to sell iBooks. you can do it and earn money in your locality right now as i speak.

I have nursed this business ideal for many years but after enough study and personal analysis I am very confident that it's going to work.

Nigeria is currently in recession and this is going to help. But I think this is a solution for the high spirited entrepreneurs.

here am ready to give it to you for free to make money.

it's called "Send Money to Bank Account"
An Independent Mini online Store/Outlet.

How it works?

You set up office/shore in a secure environment that works from 8am to 9pm.

You help people send instant money transfer to bank accounts via online at 5% interest rate for every instant transfer above N5000.

Transfer Below N5000 is fixed charge at N200 and you can even transfer as low as N500 but fixed transfer fee of N200.

But transfers above N5000 is 5% transfer fee rate.

Example you help someone to transfer N20000 to a bank account via your online platform, the person pays 5% which stand at N1000 fee and N50000 at N2500 fee.

Why this proposal will work?

1. Its instant deposit which means many people would love to use such platform instead of the bank.

2. Think about the queue in the bank and not many people like to go through the bank because of this.

3. Bank is not everywhere, we are in the era were banks are closing up some of their branches to save cost and people in rural area can't gain access to their home bank.

4. Bank close by 4 pm. And many people still run business after 4PM

5. Shy people who can't deposit below N5000 in the bank due to personal reasons.

6. My bank is not close to me but other banks are in my area. Worry no more With this platform money can be sent to any bank.

7. Those who send airtime recharge card to others in hope for them to sell the pin. It's easier to use this platform.

8. This platform will be available everywhere across the country and will ease pressure in the bank.

9. Every markets traders in Nigeria will love this platform.

There are market people & students who would have love saving small amount of money daily into their account but can't get to bank there to schedule or distance.

I have up to 100 reasons on this list why it will work. because will first discover problem and then search for the solutions. But I I'll stop here due to time.

Who is qualified to do this business? Everybody is qualified as long as you can operate a tablet pc and understand the quickteller payment platform you too can join.

And to make it official you will need a receipt booklet. And must issued a transfer teller receipt to your customers for every instant transfer you did.

Are you still thinking of a business to invest in? Then worry no more. Join the train.

I want to see this business idea string up across the country by next yeae. Its my pleasure to invent something that work and save life's.

Spread it and mentioned me. By the nairaland username. Good luck

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter From Sergey Mavrodi To The Nigerian Authorities / Where Can I Get Machine That Prints Directly On Sack? / The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program (teep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.