Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her (1779 Views)

Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict / Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by gistyinka(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Former American Love and HipHop star and one time stripper girl Nya Lee was recently scammed by one '' Yoruba Demon '', which led to her to post an epic rant video on Instagram.

Yesterday she messed with the wrong ones when she took to Instagram to let her followers know that she’s not a fan of “dirty Nigerian n*****s.”

She said,

Let me tell you dumb a** Nigerian n******s something. Don’t have my f****n’ name in y’all mouth and y’all community talking about a b***h is going broke or that my n***a’s from Senegal and he’s from f****n’ New Jersey. He’s just a regular Black n****a.

She then added,

I never want to f**k with y’all f****n’ tricky a** Nigerians.

And because Nigerians do not carry last, they immediately jumped in on her comment section and let her have a piece of their minds and even issued a disclaimer saying they don’t know her!

American Reality Star Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons '' , Calls Nigerians ‘Dirty, Ugly, Tricky, N*****s’ & Nigerians Blast Her

Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by gistyinka(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
More blasts from Nigerians..

Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by gistyinka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Here is picture of her..

Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by Chikelue2000(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
She must be high on some kinda weed definitely not Oshogbo weed
Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by decatalyst(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
I beg, who get brighter grammar text book?

She needs to be saved cry cry
Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by Nixiepie(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mtvheeew who cares
Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by samincredible44(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
We all should pardon her,coz she has nice boobs

1 Like

Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by kollintin(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
see mumulity in its peak
Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by BrutalJab: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
The blastee and the blasters are jobless. mtcheew.
Re: Nya Lee Jammed '' Yoruba Demons'', Calls Nigerians Dirty And Nigerian Blasts Her by Danimighty7(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Naija no dey fail grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Esther Ene And Filmmaler Hubby In Cute Photos With Seyi Law's Chubby Kid / BBN: Could This Be One Of Tboss' Private Jet Owners In His Jet? / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Luxury Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.