Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra (20093 Views)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army / Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by porshuch: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Peroti:
Was he not the same man that allowed military men to kill peaceful protesters last year December?
OMG!

Come 2017..We will correct this mistake.
okpo! biko jee nodu ana.onwe nke Ima. Nwa abakeleke.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by sekem: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2016
I came here because I thot I will see a python dancing
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by jeftalene(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
The latest nigerian romance-comedy skit 'Rich Goat' is trending on www.laffingjackass..com Check it out!
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by TimeMod1: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy Python dance republic cheesy
Only jobless, stupid Igbos would disagree & insult Obiano..
SE get ready to dance.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Omojolaray(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
amanze15:
badass title cheesy cheesy
Nollywood season film grin grin undecided
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by porshuch: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Weldon my able governor, thanks for creating a peaceful environment for us this Xmas. Hitting villa this xmas. #istandwithpython dance.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by TimeMod1: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
amanze15:
badass title cheesy cheesy
for bad ass people
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by TimeMod1: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2016
yekparikpa:
What's the essence of these titles : Crocodile smile, Python dance, mosquito bite.
To ensure peace in the trouble proned regions.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Call07034780891: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Welcome development. No room for nonsense in the light of the nation..
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by kinibigdeal(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Igbo should be on high alert! Thousands of women were raped during their crocodile smile campaign in the niger delta. PMB withdrew the southern soldiers and replaced them with North-central, North east etc source said Niger delta ladies were molested during the evil campaign. I only pity the beautiful innocent ladies in south east because this evil will be perpetrated and denied
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Ijaya123: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Misplaced priority. Why is Obiano trying to dance to the gallery? IS he saying that the police in his state is incompetent of their primary task? When has it become the duty of the military to maintain civil rule in a democratic dispensation? Why is the entire 5 states of the SE being militized? Theres no terrorism nor militancy in the south east so why the military presence?

To curtail the activities of killer herdsmen.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by yoribo: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2016
This man looks so grim every time, the man no get swag at all, in short na ju man in be
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by greenermodels: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Peroti:
Was he not the same man that allowed military men to kill peaceful protesters last year December?
OMG!

that incident is the no 1 reason people have sworn not to vote him in for a second tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by AkumahTalk(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by maxwell767(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by MaziOmenuko: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Ijaya123:

To curtail the activities of killer herdsmen.

You seriously don't know how the military acts. To declare a military operation is akin to state of emergency.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by MahatmaGhandi: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Political eunochs everywhere. The fulani's and one yoruba state are the only people that have leaders with big balls. The others have have political eunochs and effeminates.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by tchimatic(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote][/quote]Of wat need is dis heavy military presence in d southeast.......kuz i don't think we've got any security breach!!!!!!!! Of wat need is dis heavy military presence in d southeast.......kuz i don't think we've got any security breach!!!!!!!!
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
This guy just Lost the respect I have for him... I wonder how effective is Police and Army compared to Bakassi and Sars security in Anambra.

They should take the campaign to Imo state to tackle millitancy and not peaceful Anambra.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Akaujaa(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Peroti:
OMG!

Which mistake will you correct in 2017? Don't you want Biafra again?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by thaoriginator: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
*In Drake's voice* I need a one dance, go a palmie in my hand, high grade weed in head.. I have a power taking hold on me.. Tupapatu, tupapa! grin
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by SIRmanjar(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Were are d ownerz of lagos!come ad see ur governor o inviting nortan GenaLaL buLatai to come ad dance wit hiz phyton snake.
Very soon dey will blame yorubas 4 diz ad tag dem enemiz.u guyz ar ur own enemiz.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Guyman02: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Have the Police and Civil Defence declared their incapability to deal with security challenges that the Army is being deployed for internal security when there is no civil conflict in the state. Obiano just wants to be politically correct on this one. No need for Python Dance in the South East
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by discman2k2(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
yekparikpa:
What's the essence of these titles : Crocodile smile, Python dance, mosquito bite.
OPERATIONS CROCODILE SMILE is in Naija Deltan creek where Crocodiles exist, hence the name "Crocodile ",
OPERATION PYTHON DANCE is in Anambra where the local culture & tradition support the use of Python for worship, hence the tag "PYTHON DANCE"
OPERATIONS MOSQUITOES BITE is probably in ur house because you have enough mosquitoes at home.
Abi na lie?
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by DammyGbade(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Who will welcome their David Dance?
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by yekparikpa(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
discman2k2:

OPERATIONS CROCODILE SMILE is in Naija Deltan creek where Crocodiles exist, hence the name "Crocodile ",
OPERATION PYTHON DANCE is in Anambra where the local culture & tradition support the use of Python for worship, hence the tag "PYTHON DANCE"
OPERATIONS MOSQUITOES BITE is probably in ur house because you have enough mosquitoes at home.
Abi na lie?
ok. Very easy to spot one of the escapees from Kenyan mental home!
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Misplaced priority. Why is Obiano trying to dance to the gallery? IS he saying that the police in his state is incompetent of their primary task? When has it become the duty of the military to maintain civil rule in a democratic dispensation? Why is the entire 5 states of the SE being militized? Theres no terrorism nor militancy in the south east so why the military presence?
Why are u so dumb and shallow minded.. is it only the east that military was deployed?? with all the IPOB protest, kidnapping, armed robbery in onwa december, they deploy military and you complain.... if they leave the cops there now and crime soars the same you will come here to berate the government.. what sort of deranged individual are you.. are you so dumb to realize the fact that the only language the black man comprehends is force, bad people arent diolomatic... if your tired of living in Naija, escape to cameroon.. But Never Again, Will Nigeria be subjected to large scale criminality and rascality.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by MaziOmenuko: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Justdulla:

Why are u so dumb and shallow minded.. is it only the east that military was deployed?? with all the IPOB protest, kidnapping, armed robbery in onwa december, they deploy military and you complain.... if they leave the cops there now and crime soars the same you will come here to berate the government.. what sort of deranged individual are you.. are you so dumb to realize the fact that the only language the black man comprehends is force, bad people arent diolomatic... if your tired of living in Naija, escape to cameroon.. But Never Again, Will Nigeria be subjected to large scale criminality and rascality.

Would have loved to ignore your stupidity but take a look at the bold and tell me something is not inherently wrong with your DNA. You have already summarized that the SE is filled with kidnapping and armed robbery and this calls for military action; this goes a long way to show the dim-witted and dense nut-head you truly are.

No need to waste another mb on you so you can crawl back to your cameroon where people are diplomatic.
Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Would have loved to ignore your stupidity but take a look at the bold and tell me something is not inherently wrong with your DNA. You have already summarized that the SE is filled with kidnapping and armed robbery and this calls for military action; this goes a long way to show the dim-witted and dense nut-head you truly are.

No need to waste another mb on you so you can crawl back to your cameroon where people are diplomatic.
I will understand that gou dont have an MB to waste, cos foolish minded individuals like you cant afford data... i really emphasize with you, i do. Back to the matter, so you want to defend the SE that there arent criminal elements there, you must be so sick. where isnt there criminal elements in Nigeria?? As far as am concerned, the crime in the SE and SS is the worst in Nigeria... Where gangsterism and cultism is the order of the day.... if you dont believe,leave cameroon, go jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra by MaziOmenuko: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Justdulla:

You are Just_duller than I thought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Where Desmond Tutu Was Buried, St George's Cathedral Set On Fire! / No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.