Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan (5569 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by thanks4idias: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good pm every one, I just came back from nysc this year's, am about setting up a business with a starting capital of 300k naira in ibadan, Oyo state, my fellow nairaland.com what kind of business Can I start with the stated capital above . Thanks for you concern.
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by Heroesworths(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Catfish Multiplication technology. Contact me on 08066401947
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by fhaty1986: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
thanks4idias:
Good pm every one, I just came back from nysc this year's, am about setting up a business with a starting capital of 300k naira in ibadan, Oyo state, my fellow nairaland.com what kind of business Can I start with the stated capital above . Thanks for you concern.
Partner with syntek global investment to partner with us for more details watsapp me on 07061949401

1 Like

Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by ProGSM(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2016
I am interested in this. Plan to relocate to Ibadan. Which to know what start there too.
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by amyvals(f): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Get help worldwide is the real deal right now, recently MMM pairs people immediately to provide help but with "Get help worldwide", ur money stays with u for more than 2-3 weeks before you are been paired, minimal risk and serious minded participants, no issue of fake pop. Quote me with ur email address, lemme tell u more about it
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by Shollyjay90(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
What Iz Ur Discipline Or Wat Skillz Do U Have?

1 Like

Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by thanks4idias: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks, I have knowledge of photography, and also about cosmetic, but concerning the cosmetic I need where I can buy directly from manufacturers representative or importers.
Shollyjay90:
What Iz Ur Discipline Or Wat Skillz Do U Have?
Thanks, I have knowledge of photography, and also about cosmetic, but concerning the cosmetic I need where I can buy directly from manufacturers representative or importers.
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by thanks4idias: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Heroesworths post=51696467]Catfish Multiplication technology.
Contact me on 08066401947[/quote
Please give me some detail concerning it, and what is the start up capital and the machine needed. Thanks
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by thanks4idias: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
fhaty1986:

Partner with syntek global investment to partner with us for more details watsapp me on 07061949401
Thanks, but how can I go about it, the details of the business and also their function, is it lending money to client or what?.
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by Shollyjay90(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
thanks4idias:
Thanks, I have knowledge of photography, and also about cosmetic, but concerning the cosmetic I need where I can buy directly from manufacturers representative or importers. Thanks, I have knowledge of photography, and also about cosmetic, but concerning the cosmetic I need where I can buy directly from manufacturers representative or importers.
Gr8t, U Av A Very Gud Skill,bt Ib Pple Dont Fancy Photography 2 Dat Xtent,bt Abt Comestics,if U Can Get A Location Near UI, Or Poly Ibadan.
Besides, Why Cant U Venture Into School Business.

1 Like

Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by thanks4idias: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Shollyjay90:

Gr8t, U Av A Very Gud Skill,bt Ib Pple Dont Fancy Photography 2 Dat Xtent,bt Abt Comestics,if U Can Get A Location Near UI, Or Poly Ibadan.
Besides, Why Cant U Venture Into School Business.
Thanks, concerning the school business which one is preferable at a start, is it creche, nursery, primary, or lesson, and also the best location at a start in ibadan
. Thanks
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by Shollyjay90(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
thanks4idias:

Thanks, concerning the school business which one is preferable at a start, is it creche, nursery, primary, or lesson, and also the best location at a start in ibadan
. Thanks
I Wil Advise U To Start A Nursery And Primary Skul And Abt D Best Location,all Locations Are Best,it All Depends On Hw U Package Ur Buz.
Goodluck.
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by blackprowler: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
thanks4idias:
Thanks, I have knowledge of photography, and also about cosmetic, but concerning the cosmetic I need where I can buy directly from manufacturers representative or importers. Thanks, I have knowledge of photography, and also about cosmetic, but concerning the cosmetic I need where I can buy directly from manufacturers representative or importers.

Ibadan-based business prospector here too (I'm travelling this week though for maybe an extended period). With respect to your photography skill, I have a nice starting camera for a small amount with which you could do the business without having to fork out a lot of money. It has features of a DSLR in a decent package. All the CD, cables and all are in a nice after-market camera bag. For me, I am not originally from Ibadan so I couldn't get photo clients since I didn't invest in a studio and I want to get some money to repair my faulty DSLR. This whole camera is being sold for less than the cost of the motherboard of the camera I want to repair. I love photography outside of making money but it is costing me
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by aigjoe(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
trading forex with the right strategy and pamm account management.

Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by ProGSM(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
blackprowler:

Ibadan-based business prospector here too (I'm travelling this week though for maybe an extended period). With respect to your photography skill, I have a nice starting camera for a small amount with which you could do the business without having to fork out a lot of money. It has features of a DSLR in a decent package. All the CD, cables and all are in a nice after-market camera bag. For me, I am not originally from Ibadan so I couldn't get photo clients since I didn't invest in a studio and I want to get some money to repair my faulty DSLR. This whole camera is being sold for less than the cost of the motherboard of the camera I want to repair. I love photography outside of making money but it is costing me

How much is the DELL Camera? What is the model? And brand?
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by blackprowler: 4:40am On Dec 14, 2016
ProGSM:

How much is the DELL Camera? What is the model? And brand?

I'm not in Ibadan now. It's a Kodak ZD710 with all its accessories and a camera carrier bag. I didn't realise the photo didn't load. It costs 17,000 naira. Great camera but I would have to let it go to raise money. I bought it for £50 in London some years ago and I've taken just about 2000 photos with it
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by thegrinch(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Shollyjay90:

I Wil Advise U To Start A Nursery And Primary Skul And Abt D Best Location,all Locations Are Best,it All Depends On Hw U Package Ur Buz.
Goodluck.

It is people like you that are destroying the future of the next generation. When did School become a business? Look at your spelling of Skul sef. Its people like you that will employ Primary 5 dropout that didn't finish school and cant speak English to be teaching primary 6 Student... That one will now be using Yoruba to teach them English.

...Pure and Applied Rubbish angry
Re: Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan by tosineada: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
LIVESTOCK CROWDY
This is an opportunity for everyone to be part of agribusiness.
We are group of entrepreneur with like mind that pull our resources together to invest In agriculture and then share the returns on the investment among the members.
With an individual contributing as small as two[2] or more goat or sheep/ram into our livestock base, You can start earning profit on the next sharing of earnings

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS

What is livestock crowdy?

We are group of entrepreneurs with like mind that pull our resources together to invest
In agriculture and then share the return on investment among the members.

How can I join Livestock crowdy?

You can be part by filling required form which then allow you to add your herds to the livestock base.

How will I add herds to livestock crowdy?

For the sake of the breeds of the herds in stock and to prevent spread of diseases and to avoid Contamination among the animals, members are to pay the cost of each animals to IMMANUEL LIVESTOCK who will then pass through the required procedure of Ordering the animals, place them on quarantine, and then certify them to be mix together with other animals.

How will I earn profit?

ROI[Return On Investment] is shared among members monthly and it will be paid directly to your bank account filled in the form.

What if the animal dies?

Since all the animals is under livestock crowdy. If any animal die the burden is not on any of our member. Such animal will be replace. Remember all animals are insured and covered by Leadway Assurance against any risk.

What if I want to withdraw from Livestock Crowdy?

If you don`t want to be part of us anymore you are free. Just give a notice of 28 working days, either your animals or the equivalent amount with accrued profit will be given to you as you desire.

What is the cost of each animal?

The cost is stated in the form you will fill.

Can I add any type of livestock?

For now we only crowd Goat and Sheep/Ram on the farm. If there is any further addition of
other type of livestock it will be communicated to our members.

for more details and to join send to immanuellivestock@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Forte Oil Plc: Decent Q1’18 Numbers, Plans To Divest Subsidiaries / Which Way Is The Simplest Way To Make Money Online? / Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.